Stephen Colbert has balls

He was pretty funny. I liked the Bush impersonator.

I read an article about this. Apparently Gee-Dub and the Missus were not amused.

Somewhere in a dark, dirty cell in Guatanamo Bay...sits Stephen Colbert.

Matt said:
More likely the guy who booked him for the gig....

Yeah Colbert is laughing his way to the bank.

Rather he go all out and get chastised then force them to keep him reeled in and on a leash. I respect the man for it, yet then again, I'm not the one that's going to be blacklisted. :o

Matt said:

They won't do that, Stephen is a patriot, just look at all the praise Colbert gives to Bush on his show. This just another example of the bear controlled media trying to make Stephen look bad. Shame on you media and shame on you bears.

He should've went there as Phil Ken Sebben.

"George, your policies as of late have been spotty at best. HA-HAAAA....4 bucks to the gallon."

Somewhere, tonight...Stephen Colbert is thinking of you.

Wow, balls is an understatement

Bush looked like he wanted to stab Colbert personally. LOL! I have to hand it to Colbert; he took a golden opportunity to slam absolutely everyone in the room including the President and didn't back down at all. I hope he doesn't mind being watched by the Secret Service until Bush is out of office. Whoever booked him for that engagement either had no true conceptual understanding of what it is Colbert does and thinks his schtick isn't meant for humor, or they knew full well what he's about and had a pretty good idea what he'd do if they turned him loose on that room. I'm banking towards the latter. Hehe!

jag

The Overlord said:
They won't do that, Stephen is a patriot, just look at all the praise Colbert gives to Bush on his show. This just another example of the bear controlled media trying to make Stephen look bad. Shame on you media and shame on you bears.

Bears are a threat to our national defenses and Stephen realizes this fact.

I was kinda hoping for a picture of Colbert's balls :(

that was awesome! i can't believe he was able to or even had the balls to say some of that stuff. the silence was deafening. proof that conservatives have lousy senses of humor. i guess the old addage that a sense of humor is a sign of intelligence it true. brilliant! :up:

I'm suprised a red dot didn't show up on his head halfway through. :D

This just in:

STEPHEN COLBERT'S BALLS ARE NOW VISIBLE FROM SPACE! :eek:

bored said:
I read an article about this. Apparently Gee-Dub and the Missus were not amused.

I heard that Dubya actually liked it.

But that was pretty damn funny, Colberts bit... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"