Comics Strongest X-Men?

MajinShenron

Civilian
Reaction score
There are a lot of X-Men and I haven't been following the X-Men comics for several years so I probably missed a lot. I have been keeping dabs on Wolverine and ocassional X-Men stories.

So, who is the strongest X-Men? I'd like to say Wolverine but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't him.

MajinShenron said:
There are a lot of X-Men and I haven't been following the X-Men comics for several years so I probably missed a lot. I have been keeping dabs on Wolverine and ocassional X-Men stories.

So, who is the strongest X-Men? I'd like to say Wolverine but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't him.

do what? Do you mean physically? Colossus is the physically strongest...if that's what you mean.

Not physically. Just, who is the strongest?

Wolverine is stronger than Magneto physically, but Magneto is stronger than Wolverine.

The top two x-men are jean & Iceman

Id follow that with Chuck,Cable & X-Man......and the 3rd group would be Polaris,Storm & Rogue & Emma & Psylocke

The rest of the list is pretty much even....but Wolverine would be near the bottem.

*cough*...Jean...*cough*

There are so many characters now who can vie for a top spot it gets pretty hard to say.

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! For the love of God close this thread before the Storm fans arrive!

I think that Jazz is the strongest XMan, he has the most ideal power :up: Although; he did die, but thats because omnipotent god characters cant live forever :(

FieryBalrog said:
NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! For the love of God close this thread before the Storm fans arrive!

Too late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is only one GODDESS!!!!

The most powerful mutant today is ORORO MUNROE!!!!!!!

Xavier, Magneto, Scarlet Witch, all possible contendants are depowerd.

Jean Grey, who could come at a close second is DEAD!!! :p

Iceman is potentially powerful, but he is not close enough to his maximum potential. And even if it was, all he can do is stuff with water, Ororo can do anything with all the weather. Anyway, he is nowhere near to fullfil his potential so he doesn't count.

Franklin Richards, powerful child he once was had all of his cosmic powers gone since the Abraxas affair, subconsciously blocked or gone for good.

RAchel Grey could be the second most powerful one today. She and Storm did have a "battle of wills" recently and Ororo won, proving her superiority once more.

So, the way things are today with dead and depowerd mutants, the most powerful homo sapiens superior is STORM!!!! :p Go cry somewhere Phoenix fans :D

Dibujo.jpg

Wrong sebita.

Vulcan is the most powerfull mutant today[wooo and he's a summers and all]

Storm is STILL playing 2nd fiddle

what a shame.

FieryBalrog said:

LMAO.... I can hear it now: Storm fan- "Yeah, she's the strongest because she could lift anything with her wind powers, or zap it into the air with a lightning bolt, or use her gravitational pulling powers to bring the object closer to where ever you need it".

Personally, I think Iceman and Jean are the absolute strongest. Juggernaut fell off the map when he was struggling a few months back after joining the team. However, Iceman can increase his size to unimaginable sizes and could lift whatever it is with ease. Or, he could use an ice pillar to raise it. And I only say the ice pillar second, because technically he's not raising it with his own strength. But if this thread is based on an X-Man's physical strength, I'd go with Iceman increasing his size and lifting that object.

lol i say storm, just cause and phoenix, just cause

everyone wants to diss storm fans and pat each other on the back while licking their ba..i digress. stop whining! i like storm, i think she is powerful; so sue me, gimme a break and stop riding my jock

MajinShenron said:
Not physically. Just, who is the strongest?

Wolverine is stronger than Magneto physically, but Magneto is stronger than Wolverine.
Then I think you mean "who is the most POWERFUL". If Jean has the Pheonix Force, she takes it. Without it, I personally think Cable on his best day (Burnt Offering) could whip any other X-Man. He duked it out with the Silver Surfer.

I have to agree, since reading burnt offering i dont think any x-man could take Cable on.

Wolverine, just hit Storm in the head she will die unlike Wolvie.

right :rolleyes:

You do realize there're X-Men who don't even have to touch wolverine to kill him? They can be a hundred yards away, sense him, and fry his brain or freeze his heart before he even moves a foot

Optic Rage said:
Wrong sebita.

Vulcan is the most powerfull mutant today[wooo and he's a summers and all]

Being powerful has nothing to do with physical strength.

By the way, other than the Hulk, Abomination, and Gladiator, who else (in the Marvel universe) has 100 class strength?

ProfeZZor X said:

By the way, other than the Hulk, Abomination, and Gladiator, who else (in the Marvel universe) has 100 class strength?

I think you need to go read my post again.

I dont remember saying Vulcan has more Physical strength then others.

I said he is the most powerfull mutant alive at the mo....which was in responce to sebita saying Storm is the most powerfull mutant which was in responce to the orginal poster asking who who is the most powerfull X-man.

Clear enough for you?

Optic Rage said:
I think you need to go read my post again.

I dont remember saying Vulcan has more Physical strength then others.

I said he is the most powerfull mutant alive at the mo....which was in responce to sebita saying Storm is the most powerfull mutant which was in responce to the orginal poster asking who who is the most powerfull X-man.

Clear enough for you?

What part of my general STATEMENT in comparison to power versus strength, did I mention Vulcan? Maybe you should re-read my post as well so you're clear.

ProfeZZor X said:

Thor, Hercules, Odin, Zeus, possibly the rest of the godly pantheons, Beta Ray Bill, any of Galactus' Heralds (Silver Surfer, Firelord, Terrax, etc), all of the Marvel Cosmics (Galactus, Watchers, Eternity, etc.), Champion, Drax the Destroyer, Maxim, Iron Man (using certain special armors), Juggernaut, She-Hulk (during recent power upgrade), Atlas, Onslaught, Apocalypse, and various people whose powers would allow them to lift such weights (i.e. Magneto)

ProfeZZor X said:
What part of my general STATEMENT in comparison to power versus strength, did I mention Vulcan? Maybe you should re-read my post as well so you're clear.

To be fair, I think it was the part where you quoted his post that was only refering to Vulcan's abilities being greater than storms, and then talked about strength versus power.

ProfeZZor X said:

so why did you quote me and say that then?

it dosent really make much sense to quote me when i never said that power relates into strength

ProfeZZor X said:

Colossus does, and Thing is close.

Hercules.

I'm sure there are a ton more.

Strongest X-Men will forever be Jean Grey.

But if you're asking about the strongest living X-Men, that'll have to be Vulcan. But can we really call him an X-Men, in his current state?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"