Stupid People Doing Stupid Things Thread - Part 3

If we end up killing all of the hard core science blind religious folk because of something like vaccinations... that’s be a win for the future.

It should be considered child abuse and endangerment if a parent doesnt vaccinate their children. No exemptions. If a parent doesnt vaccinate their child send child protective services to pick up the kid, take them to a doctor, and get them vaccinated, and then return the kid to the parent with a fine. As for how we can make sure parents vaccinate their children. Make them show proof that theyve done it before a kid can begin kindergarten. If they dont have proof the school can report the parent and child protective services can pay them a visit at home.

fdwFRjK.jpg

Pot-smoking tipster finds tiger in abandoned house, police say

The pot head turns out to be a more responsible citizen than whomever was keeping this tiger.

I read about the tiger. I however did not read about how it was a severely overweight 1000lb tiger.

He might die but at least he wasn't vaccinated!

This kind of cruel stupidity should not be levied on innocent children.

Another thing too is it cost that family $800,000 to refuse to vaccinate their children with a safe, reliable, nonharmful shot. $800,000!

I feel no sympathy for her at all. I really don't.

At least she went back and apologized to the zoo for her stupidity causing them negative attention.

Apparently my mother in law replied to a thread claiming that ten million Muslims are running for political office by saying, “This is how it starts.” We did some fact checking and learned that there are only 3.45 million Muslims in the US.

Apparently my mother in law replied to a thread claiming that ten million Muslims are running for political office by saying, “This is how it starts.” We did some fact checking and learned that there are only 3.45 million Muslims in the US.

We get the same kind of bullshirt over here in regards to Muslims. In France, it's called "the great replacement", like the stuff from old school movies like the Body Snatchers or propaganda in the 40' and 50' ..."they live among us"....."be silent...they listen"...."it can be you neighbour".

We get the same kind of bull**** over here in regards to Muslims. In France, it's called "the great replacement", like the stuff from old school movies like the Body Snatchers or propaganda in the 40' and 50' ..."they live among us"....."be silent...they listen"...."it can be you neighbour".

It’s getting a little scary to be honest. There were three letters to the local newspaper claiming that Christians were being (or were going to be) persecuted and ranted about Muslims. They have the same basic mentality that you described. It prompted someone else to write to the paper saying she hasn’t heard such anger before.

Must be all those illegal Mexican Muslims that you never hear about trying to steal politician's jobs.

And they fall for it! People actually believe this crap!

Yes, yes they are. Especially if they think you are talking about them as if they were so important or worth discussing in another language.

The positive side of this is that ash flash YouTuber now has to pay the homeless man around $22,000 as a penalty. It may not be enough for the man to get a place to live permanantly but it can help him get on his feet.

Good too that the YouTuber is banned for 5 years for his "joke."

My tax dollars at work.

So sexual assault, breaking wheelchairs, harassing cancer patients, the chronically ill and disabled won't get them fired but this will. Good to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"