Goldenage Batman

More Hated then Feared
Reaction score
Hottest chick in comics....
MKFour13covera.jpg

Okay. This needed a whole new thread?

Cyclops said:
Okay. This needed a whole new thread?

there're been plenty of "Just because..." threads featuring other characters before

Other then the fact that she's someone elses wife, I see nothing spectacular about her. Heres a pic though, just to get it off my comp.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tgkinla-invisiblewoman.jpg
    tgkinla-invisiblewoman.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 292
I drew a really bad (as in the quality of my drawing, not naughty, though it is that too) picture of Sue Storm that our dearly departed darth_coolius colored:
sue.jpg

TheCorpulent1 said:
I drew a really bad (as in the quality of my drawing, not naughty, though it is that too) picture of Sue Storm that our dearly departed darth_coolius colored:
sue.jpg

can you draw the picture that immediately follows that one?

Anubis, that pic is hilarious. :D
Varient said:
i don't think we'd feel bad if you felt dirty showing the next picture,... if it existed,....
indulge us. ;)
Alas, it doesn't. I've tried drawing dirty pictures, but I grew up Catholic so y'know... ;)

I have been meaning to work on my women some more, since I very obviously need to improve on their faces and proportions, so who knows? Maybe I'll have more scantily clad chicks to show off someday. Or maybe I'll just go around looking up old "Just Because" (oh, sorry, I mean "Just Becuase") threads and drawing their subjects for practice. There's a thought...

TheCorpulent1 said:
Anubis, that pic is hilarious. :D

Alas, it doesn't. I've tried drawing dirty pictures, but I grew up Catholic so y'know... ;)

I have been meaning to work on my women some more, since I very obviously need to improve on their faces and proportions, so who knows? Maybe I'll have more scantily clad chicks to show off someday. Or maybe I'll just go around looking up old "Just Because" (oh, sorry, I mean "Just Becuase") threads and drawing their subjects for practice. There's a thought...

Being Catholic makes it easier. Just make sure to go to confession. ;)

And as to your drawings of women, in all the ones I've seen (and this applies to your guys too) you draw them too skinny even for comic people. Other than that I think you've got a pretty handle on expression.

Yeah, that's my Image/'90s artists influence coming through. I've been making an effort to not draw them pencil-thin.

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yeah, that's my Image/'90s artists influence coming through. I've been making an effort to not draw them pencil-thin.

I've always thought your women look a little Turner-esque but I never wanted to say anything. :D

She looks quite pissed in this pic...

ultff0085on.jpg

And then there's Namor...

prize4zh.jpg

"Like, OMG!"

invisible20woman6yk.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"