Sue Storm Just Because....

KingOfDreams said:
ultff0085on.jpg

why couldn't the movie costumes look like this!!!!!
i hate the gloves and the boots in the movie version. and are the boys wearing purple 2?

WHEN A GIRL WALKS IN WITH AN ITTY BITTY WAIST AND A ROUND THING YO FACE U GET SPRUNG!

cmon u guys know the words

Sue Storm is awesome. She owns all!

Thought I'd revive this thread...

More of McNiven's Sue...

sue8xn.jpg

sue25mt.jpg

Her face is a little wonky in that last panel, but I forgive McNiven. :)

1.) That **** outfit is just wrong for a mother to wear out. What would poor little Franklin think?

2.) Acting ability aside, Alba should not of been cast as Sue Storm, just totally wrong.

I don't think she was thinking much about Franklin at the time.

I second the second.

Sue rox, and imo is Marvel's Wonder Woman:up:

What was the **** outfit she had on? Not too much into the FF lore. Yet. :D

Yeah, that suit was a total departure from Sue's character. I think they were tryin' to make her more mature, from Invisible Girl to Invisible Woman what with all th' crap happenin' to Reed an' what transpired durin' most o' Byrne's run. But th' Sue Storm I knew wouldn't've been caught dead in that.

An' I agree, Alba is too hot fer Invisible Woman. You need someone who looked like a monther-type, 'cause that's what Sue was...th' mother o' th' group, even 'fore Franklin. I mean, she DID raise Johnny fer a good part o' his life. Jessica Alba does not strike me as th' mother type.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
Yeah, that suit was a total departure from Sue's character. I think they were tryin' to make her more mature, from Invisible Girl to Invisible Woman what with all th' crap happenin' to Reed an' what transpired durin' most o' Byrne's run. But th' Sue Storm I knew wouldn't've been caught dead in that.

An' I agree, Alba is too hot fer Invisible Woman. You need someone who looked like a monther-type, 'cause that's what Sue was...th' mother o' th' group, even 'fore Franklin. I mean, she DID raise Johnny fer a good part o' his life. Jessica Alba does not strike me as th' mother type.
Not in that picture posted on this thread, she doesn't. But her 'normal' facial expression does have a touch of maternal kindness. And actor Michael chiklis described Alba as the most maternal person he's ever known. In fact, Alba did the Ff because she wanted to get away from acting the 'tough girl' and wanted to do a more family approach.

Why type th' instead of the?
It doesnt save any time.
Same to o' instead of of.
I know this doesnt have anything to dowith this but it just bugs me :D

-Doom :doom:

Dr Doom said:
Why type th' instead of the?
It doesnt save any time.
Same to o' instead of of.
I know this doesnt have anything to dowith this but it just bugs me :D

-Doom :doom:
He's talking like Wolverine.

It's a habit he's picked up.

Like you signing with Doom.

I see no real harm in it.

That still don't make it any less anoying bub. :D

So learn to live with it, bub. Can't always get whatcha want.

It's not Jessica Alba's looks that worry me, it's her acting ability. I don't think she's that great an actress. Plus the rest of the movie looks lame in general, so that doesn't help. The Human Torch effects are pretty much the only cool thing I've seen in the trailers.

TheCorpulent1 said:
It's not Jessica Alba's looks that worry me, it's her acting ability. I don't think she's that great an actress. Plus the rest of the movie looks lame in general, so that doesn't help. The Human Torch effects are pretty much the only cool thing I've seen in the trailers.

Isn't like Freddie Prinze Jr. or some such ridiculous idiot playing Reed Richards?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"