DC TV Series Suicide Squad’ Spinoff Series ‘Peacemaker’ Starring John Cena From James Gunn Set at Max

If it were any other creative team, a Peacemaker show is probably something I wouldn’t give a **** about, but knowing Gunn and what we’ve seen of Cena in this role, I’m here for it.

As someone who doesn't know all that much about Peacemaker, is he really a total D-bag in the comics? Or is interpretation all Gunn and Cena?

As someone who doesn't know all that much about Peacemaker, is he really a total D-bag in the comics? Or is interpretation all Gunn and Cena?
I mean, this character inspired The Comedian. So... I can’t imagine it’s that far off.

If anybody can make John Cena good or great in a role its James Gunn. I mean just look at what he did with Dave Bautista as Drax in the first GOTG.

...so is this live action or animated does anyone know? Presumably it'll be a sequel (or even a prequel) to Gunn's Suicide Squad? I guess this is one of the characters that's going to survive the starfish ordeal.

Edit: Having actually read the article (should've done that first), it appears as though this will be live action and, at least initially, a prequel.

Unless I'm also mistaken, this will be the first big screen DCEU character to get their own small screen show that's directly linked.

I love Morrison's Pax Americana, which had Peacemaker in a prominent role, and that costume looks amazing in live-action. I like Gunn's MCU work but Super left me cold, but considering I really liked his last 2 features and think that TSS looks fantastic, consider me hyped

I already liked his performance in the DC Fandome BTS Footage so count me in and James Gunn is fully invilved in this so Win Win Win for everybody

I wonder if this will have some interesting characters in it.Would love for characters like Question in it.

Last edited:
She was great in OITNB looking forward to seeing her in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"