Sunfire?

Discussion in 'The Wolverine' started by Hypestyle, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Hypestyle Registered

I wonder will Sunfire be hinted at, at all? It would be a nice nod, or leaving for a future film to follow up on.

2. The Infernal Mky Mk

I think that would be needlessly complicated and he's probably better left for an X-men team film.

3. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

Yes and I don't think I wanna see another Wolverine film after this one.

4. The Infernal Mky Mk

I dunno. Though film Wolverine has been in most of the movies, he still hasn't seen quite the development that comic Wolverine has. I think if The Wolverine does well enough then there could be potential for at least one other movie (at least before Hugh moves on I guess).

As for Sunfire. I would like to see him in an X-men movie, but not a standalone Wolverine movie.

5. psylockolussus Merry Mutant

I can definitely see FOX greenlighting another Wolverine movie especially if this movie ends up outgrossing First Class at the box-office. But I hope after DOFP is released, they would just focus on making more team movies with the original cast because I feel like, thats the one that really attracts to the general public the most.

6. Deaths Head II The Sequel

I would like there to be more Wolverine films if it means that the regular X-Films are free to focus on other the other characters while using Wolverine to be a part of the story instead of the main focus. Wolverine nuts can get their Wolverine fix and we can get some other X-Men grab some spotlight. If Wolverine still ends up being the main character of the DOFP on the scale that he was in the original trilogy then I probably will stop caring about the future Wolverine films and the future X-Men films.