Superbad

Im not going to lie i was really hyped or this movie and it was justa huge leet down, sorry dont flame me but its just not funny. I did like the cops but that is it.

Im not going to lie i was really hyped or this movie and it was justa huge leet down, sorry dont flame me but its just not funny. I did like the cops but that is it.

As much as I want to disagree, I can't really. I wanted this movie to be the funniest thing I've ever seen (everyone told me it was amazing) and in the end I laughed a couple of times. I at least kinda liked it though.

We shouldn't be cock-blocking McLovin, we should be guiding his cock.

Even though I absolutley loved this movie I gotta say I hated the title when it came to the critics. Dear Jesus, if I had a nickel for everytime they said,"Superbad? It's Supergood!":o

Its pretty good the two cops are funny but there are few laugh out loud moments thats just comedy films in general nowadays imo i havent found a film to make me REALLY bust a gut since Dumb and Dumber.

Even though I absolutley loved this movie I gotta say I hated the title when it came to the critics. Dear Jesus, if I had a nickel for everytime they said,"Superbad? It's Supergood!":o

how much money would you make? :yay:

judd apatow and crew really know how to lay on the special features. they make the best dvd's, in my opinion.

Absolutely. I watched the commentary over the weekend and it was nearly as funny as the movie itself.

What don't you think was funny Hush?

I just think it was hyped to much and it didnt deliver what i thought it would. To me Harold and Kumar is 10 times the movie that this is, and i was expecting that caliber of film. I dont think it was what it was hyped to be and the fact that I saw an interview on ET with the Jonah guy and he was an ass in real life really turned me off to him.

Apatow's movies, while they can get kinda goofy, are more or less comedic ad-libs and improvs to an extent, which is where that humor lies. 18-34 guys watch that and say, "dude, that is exactly how me and my buddies talk! Awweeeesommeeeee!"

Harold and Kumar are more broad, and cartoony.

Thats the thing im 19 and me and my buddies do alot different stuff than that and we definately did not act that way in highschool, its just like they are trying to make things so close to reality that they miss, that is what hurt this film. Or maybe i just prefer the Cartoony style and extremely accurate interpretation of being High in Harold and Kumar. ha ha

I just think it was hyped to much and it didnt deliver what i thought it would. To me Harold and Kumar is 10 times the movie that this is, and i was expecting that caliber of film. I dont think it was what it was hyped to be and the fact that I saw an interview on ET with the Jonah guy and he was an ass in real life really turned me off to him.

Ok, fair enough. Just wondering.:yay:

For every laugh you get from "Harold and Kumar", there's ten laughs you get from "Superbad".

different styles of comedy, both effective

I do admit that Superbad was (just like Knocked Up) overrated, but I still enjoyed it. You know, it was good, but just not THAT good.

I do admit that Superbad was (just like Knocked Up) overrated, but I still enjoyed it. You know, it was good, but just not THAT good.

It is that good.

"You should clean that up someone could really hurt themselves"

" ..... **** my life :("

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"