Supergirl Supergirl Season 1 Episode 18 - "Worlds Finest" MAJOR SPOILERS

Cisco could meet Supergirl if Barry were ever to return to Supergirl's Earth and bring some of his friends along with him, but otherwise the only way we see Kara interact with anybody from Team Flash (besides Barry), Team Arrow, or the Legends is if somebody from Supergirl's Earth figures out how to develop dimensional travel.

2r2urt1.png
Is that real? Interesting it says "Worlds" as in plural like implying different worlds instead of ownership "World's" which would imply one world. Multiverse journey confirmed?

^ It had already been confirmed that the Multiverse concept was involved before Grant posted that script cover screenshot.

What if... Cisco upgrades Supergirls suit? :hmm

What if... Cisco upgrades Supergirls suit? :hmm

What's he really going to upgrade it to anyway? Supergirl is invulnerable.

Although it would be a shame if Cisco can't interact with Winn.

I don't know about Kara interacting with anyone from Arrow though, because most of them seem darker. And I don't really want to see Kara and Felicity sharing scenes.

They could meet in a future crossover. :awesome:

Is that real? Interesting it says "Worlds" as in plural like implying different worlds instead of ownership "World's" which would imply one world. Multiverse journey confirmed?

Grant tweeted that out earlier today....

Well we have yet to hear anyone bring up John Constantine again in "Arrow" despite the major role that he had played in restoring Sara's soul.

He was brought up in tonight's Arrow.

:woot:

Anyway. Awesome news can't wait to see what they do with this crossover.

Why not have Supergirl meet Lynda Carter's Wonder Woman?

Really? You want to see a 64-year-old Wonder Woman? You should know better than that. Lynda looks great, but time has passed.

If the Flash meets Martian Manhunter, can't he get Jonn Jonz to come back to his earth to pretend to be Barry and defeat Zoom? For that matter, Barry could enlist Kara's help as well.

Yeah, let Kara and J'onn solve Barry's problems, it would be so easy, so easy... I don't think the producers are going to make Barry so weak. Barry will defeat Zoom with the help of Team Flash and maybe other speedsters like Jay and even Eobard if Zoom goes after him too.

To avoid a dumb and unnecessary retcon, Barry travelling thru a portal to Kara's Earth would be the solution. Superman has been around for years, fighting other superpowered beings, while superpowers were considered impossible before the particle accelerator incident in the CWverse, and aliens don't exist yet, that's why Superman has never been mentioned before, even the producers acknowledged it:

I know Nina (Tassler) said there aren’t going to be crossovers, but do your versions of Flash and Arrow exist in some other neighborhood of her world?

Greg Berlanti: Look I think in success anything’s possible but the reality is, on "Flash" and "Arrow" we haven’t mentioned Superman, and Superman’s in this universe. So we would have to do a bit of our own retconning if we were ever to make that a possibility. So that hasn’t happened yet but, again, if the show does well on its own, I think anything’s possible.

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wa...not-in-the-show-is-because-its-not-about-him?

Hopefully, they won't ruin their own continuity when is not that hard to do it right. The hardest part was the logistics since Supergirl shoots in LA and the Flash in Vancouver, and Grant Gustin having enough time to go down to LA and do it.

The producers: “We want to thank Grant Gustin for making the time to come visit (on top of his already immense workload) and all of the folks at CBS, The CW, Warner Bros. and DC for working this out.

As I said in the flash section general thread.

Sweet every ones all caught up on the flash and super girl crossover. These two shows have a lot in common and it makes the most sense seeing that barry's traveling between realitys/universe.

Well, this should be interesting. I thought they'd wait a year.

Supergirl is a far better show than Flash, and I don't want Flash's mediocre writing to infest my new favorite show, so hopefully they'll keep that quarantined.

It'll probably be something like this:

==========================================
"Hark! A super-powered enemy! Stop, cretin!"

:::Supergirl and Flash fight:::

:::Villain shows up:::

:::Supergirl and Flash team up to fight villain:::

"We only have 12 hours to get Flash back to his world before the breach closes!"

:::Sexual tension between Flash and Supergirl; they sing "You're the One That I Want" from Grease; Adam weeps, and shouts "That's our song!":::

"Bye, Flash!"

:::Flash jumps through the breach just in time.:::

"Will we ever see the Flash again?"

"Now that a breach has been opened between our worlds, it's more likely that that breach will open again some day. Now let's order pizza and get back to our own plot lines!"
==========================================

Yes, Mikelus, I do want to see Lynda Carter as WW again.

Worlds Finest instead of World's Finest. Only Flash himself will crossover and that is enough. I can see the DEO investigating the Multiverse breaches. I wonder what villain Supergirll and Flash fight against.

No I don't want to see Melissa and Grant singing karaoke.

Since it's episode 18 of Supergirl's first season, I assume the last two episodes will involve Cadmus?!

Cadmus shows up in Episode 17, one episode BEFORE "Worlds Finest".

I am excited for this cross over, even if it is just for one episode.

Yeah, it's going to involve multiverse, so different worlds confirmed.

Well, this should be interesting. I thought they'd wait a year.

Supergirl is a far better show than Flash, and I don't want Flash's mediocre writing to infest my new favorite show, so hopefully they'll keep that quarantined.

Guess what? Most people don't agree with your opinion, The Flash and other comicbook shows are rated higher by fans than Supergirl:

IMDb scores:

Daredevil: 8.8
Jessica Jones: 8.4
The Flash: 8.2
Agent Carter: 8.1
Arrow: 8.1
Gotham: 8
Agents of SHIELD: 7.5
Supergirl: 6.4

And Supergirl RT Audience score is only 50%.

And the mediocre writing comes from the same producer, Greg Berlanti, that's why all his shows have the narration at the beginning of every episode, forced love triangles, villains of the week, filler episodes, Team Arrow, Team Flash, Team Kara, team whatever, the main character being dumb for plot convenience, etc, etc. I do agree with you on how the crossover is going to play out, even if it ends up being predictable, it could be very entertaining, that's why I keep watching despite all the flaws.

The fact that Supergirl consistently pulls in more viewers than all of those other series COMBINED trumps any 'fan score' that you could dredge up from a site like IMDB.

Guys, Guys let's not turn this into a Flash v Supergirl: Dawn of who's-better-argument here, were all DC fans. :woot:

The only reason Supergirl has higher ratings than The Flash is because it airs on a big network like CBS, all the CW shows have lower numbers. The Netflix series also have lower ratings despite being more critically acclaimed and loved by the public.

Supergirl doesn't just consistently pull in more viewers than The Flash and Arrow, it also pulls in more viewers than Gotham and Agents of SHIELD, both of which also air on 'big networks'.

well cBS is the older and more known and when talking about most accessible via cable satellite and fiber(the latter of which I have) but I agree with jokesonm

^ My point is that Supergirl is consistently pulling in more viewers than every single one of the series that are ranked higher than it in that 'fan score' thing from IMDB that Mikelus brought up, which means that the series is very much a success, regardless of what some arbitrary 'fan score' says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"