SuperHeroHype Presidential Election - Democratic Primary

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Same rules as the Republican

Isn't this rather pointless since J. Man is unopposed?

Isn't this rather pointless since J. Man is unopposed?

I wouldn't say so. There is an uncommitted option, if some feel so inclined. After all, there still are some Excel supporters out there. (I've seen the avatars...)

I would run against Jman but i think i killed a hooker a couple of months ago.

Lets find out!

Heh, what can I say? :woot:

Why the heck did you vote "uncommitted" when you said that you would be issuing your endorsement of Candidate Spice when you announced your resignation from the race? :huh:

That's incredibly hypocriticial man.

Why the heck did you vote "uncommitted" when you said that you would be issuing your endorsement of Candidate Spice when you announced your resignation from the race? :huh:

That's incredibly hypocriticial man.

I dont recall ever saying that; I was gonna announce it soon bt opted to wait. I've been holding my endorsement until I see the final 2 candidates ;) :up:

I dont recall ever saying that; I was gonna announce it soon bt opted to wait. I've been holding my endorsement until I see the final 2 candidates ;) :up:

It's quite a disappointing turn of events. I had thought that you would have put the party before yourself. I do remember you railing against Hillary Clinton for doing the exact same thing that you are now doing...

http://forums.superherohype.com/showpost.php?p=15097906&postcount=300

All I ever said about an endorsement.

Though now I regret dropping out...I could be winning...

It's quite a disappointing turn of events. I had thought that you would have put the party before yourself. I do remember you railing against Hillary Clinton for doing the exact same thing that you are now doing...

Wah?

Jman's the Dem. nominee; nothing is changing that. I will wait untill my endorsement could actually have some sort of impact. Right now it would be pointless because he cannot lose.

That said...where is Jman, anyway??

Since Excel dropped out I'm voting for Jman:applaud

As a fellow New Yorker and friend to Mr. Spice, I voted for him :up:

Jman woulda won if he had shown up to vote for himself;' heh not like it matters.

So its Norm. Vs. Jman....interesting.

Jman woulda won if he had shown up to vote for himself;' heh not like it matters.

Jman is in ****ing New Mexico until July 28, and only has one day a week to visit this site... so my involvement with this thing will be stalled until I officially return...

I will continue my Fred Thompson-styled campaign strategy until Jman returns from ****ing New Mexico. Then I will try to start something less useless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"