The Official 2008 SuperHeroHype.com Presidential Election!

Then the debate should be from noon until 1 pm.

We will need moderators.

Yup. Matt is an obvious one, who else? Lightening?

I nominate TheMarx and Lightning.

Let me know if the debate schedule is finalized and I will do my best to be available. The more advanced notice the better; I have client meetings that morning. Thanks.

I checked my schedule for next week and I am available for the tuesday 12pm-1pm time slot (if I am needed to moderate a potential debate.)

I am entering the race as the candidate of the Sexycratic Party. We're like Democrats, but even sexier.

I checked my schedule for next week and I am available for the tuesday 12pm-1pm time slot (if I am needed to moderate a potential debate.)

Word :up:

One down, we need one more.

Looks I wasnt the only one unable to attend the debate :up:

Looks I wasnt the only one unable to attend the debate :up:

To my knowledge, the first "Hype Debate" was scheduled for tomorrow, June 17th from 12pm-1pm.

There has been no confirmation of that though.

To my knowledge, the first "Hype Debate" was scheduled for tomorrow, June 17th from 12pm-1pm.

There has been no confirmation of that though.

Correct. :up:

Confirmation has yet to occur, but I'm pretty sure that the first Democratic Debate is still on for tomorrow-- even if it is unofficial.

Oh ok. For some reason I thought it was at noon but I got stuck at lunch.

You know, A few years ago I would have been all over this kind of stuff, but now.... I just don't care to play.

You all have fun.:yay:

Looks like the debates postponed until we can find another mod (unless I missed something)...good...I aint slept since 9:30 AM Sunday and I am hella tired!

a second new ad:
jmanpres17.jpg

This ad is really ironic. I was just thinking that the Hype Electoral Season needs to be turned up a notch! We are within a month of the primaries and I have yet to see a single sanctioned debate! And there are some candidates (on both sides of the Hype aisle) who have seemingly gone missing from the campaign trail!

What's the deal Hype candidates?

My campaign is simply bidding its time. I welcome any and all debates that my fellow Republicans would like.

This ad is really ironic. I was just thinking that the Hype Electoral Season needs to be turned up a notch! We are within a month of the primaries and I have yet to see a single sanctioned debate! And there are some candidates (on both sides of the Hype aisle) who have seemingly gone missing from the campaign trail!

What's the deal Hype candidates?

I'm sorry...I dont usually get stressed but these past 3 days have been :csad:

Anyways I will be back with a vengeance soon, dont worry ;) :up:

Unfortunately real life matters are bit more important at the moment.

Official announcement:

The only ELECTION SANCTIONED debate will take place on the 9th of July for both parties (each will have their own thread), the day before the election. It will be an all day event in which candidates will be able to come, go, and respond as they please (obviously a live, two hour long debate is not practical). Candidates will recieve questionnaires that serve as the ground work for the debate within the week.

Furthermore, candidates can agree on non-sanctioned debates with moderators and rules agreed upon by the candidates prior to this if they'd like

I would like to say that after a week hiatus, I am returning to active campaigning.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Hype,

In case you missed it, we have just beared witness to the official withdraw of Candidate Excel from the Hype Democratic race for President of the United States of America.

Due to the withdrawal of Candidate Excel, the Hype Democratic Primary has neared an end leaving only one candidate remaining.

As of 12:49 am, this morning of Monday, June 23rd, the presumptive Hype Democratic nominee is Candidate J. Man Spice.

Congratulations Candidate Spice! Best wishes to you in the upcoming general election campaign!

With much respect,
Marx

Too bad Excel had to withdraw from the Democratic race, but congrats to Jman Spice as the Democratic candidate! :up:

My endorsement is coming soon...possibly within the week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"