Superjail: New Series on Adult Swim

The Denialist

Teenage Lightning
Reaction score
http://www.augenblickstudios.com/home/superjail.php
http://www.adultswim.com

Superjail is a new animated series for Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, produced entirely at Augenblick Studios in Brooklyn, NY. Superjail is a psychedelic prison run by a megalomaniacal Warden (voiced by David Wain). The show features extreme violence, talking vegetables, killer robots, and much, much more.The show was created by Christy Karacas, Stephen Warbrick, and Ben Gruber. The show is directed by Christy Karacas and the animation is directed by Aaron Augenblick. Superjail airs on Adult Swim Sunday nights at 11:45PM.
Basically, this show is what happens when people inject LSD directly into their eyeballs. I'm a HUGE Venture Bros. fan, and discovered this show by way of Jackson Publick's livejournal page. I watched the season premiere of Superjail and afterwards, I had no idea what the hell I just viewed. The show is completely bizarre, ultra violent, and makes little sense. Words can't fully explain how crazy this show is, it has to be seen. Imagine Willy Wonka as the psychotic warden of a maximum security prison that exists in its own reality and is located inside a volcano, and that doesn't even begin to cover the insanity that is Superjail.

I'm not sure if I like the show or not yet, but it's so weird that I can't stop watching it. The animation has an "early 90's cartoon" feel and reminds me a lot of Beavis and Butthead's animation. There is a clip from the pilot episode that can be viewed at the first link provided at the top of the post.

Yes Cartoon Network has some pretty tripped out acid laced shows. A$$y Mcghee comes to mind. So does Tim and Eric's awesome show. I say that show is acid laced cuase you have to be on acid to even watch that show. How the hell is it still on tv!? :huh:
But I have no clue to what show you are talking about but I can imagine its no different from the other cartoons on adult swim...........venture brothers and oblongs rock though. :o

New promo for the new season!!!:awesome:

[YT]Laho63IlEpk[/YT]

[YT]25Kg2sR9U8E[/YT]

Waited two years for this can't wait.

I've never heard of this show before but I'm definitely gonna check out the first season.

So this is just Deadman Wonderland minus the gorgeous art and intriguing story? Mhmm.

Only time I've ever actually watched this show, I was actually on acid. ****, flipped me the hell out! I didn't WTF was going on but I was laughing like a ****ing maniac lol

Lol thats hella funny.

It was crazy cuz I honestly wasn't expecting to trip as hard as I did and hahahaha yea this show was seriously messing with me head. I actually left the persons house cuz of it haha luckily I was less than a half mile from my house but driving was sooooooo hard! lol I'll never do it again either

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"