World Superman 3 delux--is it in the single dvd?

ReeveFan1978

Civilian
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm that the single dvd of Superman 3 is indeed, the delux edition. I dont like the idea of sending my dvd off to Warners and then waiting and hoping it comes in a reasonable time.

EL

If the disc has a commentary track, deleted scenes & other features then yes you bought the correct version to begin with. Only those who bought the Superman Ultimate Collector's Edition dvd set will be the only ones to have to send there Superman 3 discs back because the disc in the set didn't contain the advertised extra material. All the individual dvd releases of the first 4 Superman movies should be the correct versions to begin with so no need to worry about those.

ReeveFan1978 said:
Can anyone confirm that the single dvd of Superman 3 is indeed, the delux edition. I dont like the idea of sending my dvd off to Warners and then waiting and hoping it comes in a reasonable time.

EL

Deluxe has an 'e'.

What is the 800 number we call for the defective Superman 3 DVD in the ultimate edition.

kakarot069 said:
edit:

800-553-6937
Cool. Thanks. I got it off of digital bits about 15 mins ago but every time the autmated system transfers me to someone, I get hung up on. On musak hell right now.

that sucks... I think I'm gonna wait until the next set comes out with everything corrected and whatnot...

I did NOT buy the single version. I bought the delux (e) version and wondered if I should buy the single version rather than waiting for Warners to get their act together? While its still on sale everywhere this week.

So I needed to know if the single dvd of Superman 3, sold singly NOT IN A SET. If that is the correct deluxe edition.

EL

ReeveFan1978 said:
I did NOT buy the single version. I bought the delux (e) version and wondered if I should buy the single version rather than waiting for Warners to get their act together? While its still on sale everywhere this week.

So I needed to know if the single dvd of Superman 3, sold singly NOT IN A SET. If that is the correct deluxe edition.

EL

The single version IS the deluxe version. If you bought the 14 disc set then you do not have the deluxe version. If you bought the new single disc version that just came out then you do have the deluxe version.

So if you bought the 14 disc set and can't be bothered sending away for a replacement of Superman 3, then sure, you could buy it separately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"