• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Superman Returns Superman featured in Magazines

That's no girl, you can tell. Too bad it would look awsome on a chick. It's gonna be years till I can talk one into getting one of these babies :D
MY shock is gone, it's really not that big of a deal.
It's damn funny though.
Best publicity photo op for Bryan, that he could think of.

thats photoshop its doesnt look real lol nice one who ever did it got me fooled for a sec

Why did you have to bring thát pic in to this thread? :o

Heres another magazine to look out for.

mag34.jpg

DREAMWATCH USA (FEB 2006) #16- You'll believe a man can fly in the latest issue of Dreamwatch Magazine as readers go on-set with the reincarnation of the ultimate comic-book superhero in Superman Returns! Plus, meet Doctor Who's latest enemy, the Cybermen, and Natalie Portman fights for freedom in V For Vendetta! 84 pp. - Cover Price $6.99 - Westfield Price $6.85
Source: http://westfieldcompany.net/wow/mags.html

Any news on the Dreamwatch, or Wizard ?

When are they supposed to come out?

That Brian is a cutey! Look at those eyes. He could be Kryptonian himself. Yum scrumptious.

Not sure what the big deal is...hes pointing out a Superman tatoo on a guys lower back? He is the director of Superman Returns...so a Superman tatoo might be of interest...even if it is on a guy?

Regarding that picture, I don't even think that's his hand. It's all veiny, and his arm is resting on his leg. That's definitely not Singer's hand.

pavlovs dogfood said:
Regarding that picture, I don't even think that's his hand. It's all veiny, and his arm is resting on his leg. That's definitely not Singer's hand.

Not unless he has fantastic elastic powers . . .:eek:

The new edition of Total Film Magazine has something on SR.

From Total Film:
2.jpg

REGULARS:

ACCESS
The busiest movie buzz. First look at the Clark/Lois/Lois Boyfriend Superman Returns love triangle. Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder in A Scanner Darkly. And – shocker – Thomas Haden Church IS... Mysterio! Sorry, Sandman!

ON SALE: 01/12/2005
Source: http://www.totalfilm.com/latest_issues/january_2006

wizarduniverse1869859531884xp.jpg

I didn't buy this issue but I just had to point this out. The line at the top reads that there is a picture of "Lex Luthor, Clark Kent, and Lois Lane's son." Just what kind of Superman movie are they making here?

Clark: Lois! I'm Back!

Lois: Oh... Clark... yeah... it's been a long time and... um...

(Lois's son steps into the room).

Clark: Oh, sh**... you were pregnant when I left? Why didn't you tell me?

Lois: Well, see... I'm not sure... the night you left, Lex and I hung and, had a few drinks... one thing led to another...

Clark: YOU F**KED LEX LUTHOR?!!! ARE YOU INSANE?!!!

Lois: Yeah... so... the thing is... we need to do a paternity test...

REGULARS:

ACCESS
The busiest movie buzz. First look at the Clark/Lois/Lois Boyfriend Superman Returns love triangle. Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder in A Scanner Darkly. And – shocker – Thomas Haden Church IS... Mysterio! Sorry, Sandman!

ON SALE: 01/12/2005

????? Mysterio? I know wrong thread, but sill.

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
well no..there nothing new in it.

the love triangle is not with Superman/Lois/Clark so I assume Lois knows his secret.

Mentok said:
the love triangle is not with Superman/Lois/Clark so I assume Lois knows his secret.
i still dont understan.

it could also be possible that this mag got it wrong and are just pulling readers' chains to sell more copies.

Mentok said:

thats total film trying to be funny.

so we now know that there wil be some new pics in wizard. thats the reason they deleted them on Tha Planet.

Radar Magazine has some of its own Superman coverage.
Although it isn't the type of coverage that too many people in here would like.
I won't post the link, but if you want to read it, it's at radaronline.com

RakuMon said:

Gossip isn't news.

Though I'm surprised you'd come in here looking for trouble by bringing something like THAT to the table. Really, what did you think that would accomplish?

That article is so ridiculous it defeats its own purpose at the very end.

I think you just wanted to get a rise out of people. And you talk smack to Jc when he posts on the Smallville forum :rolleyes: Pleeeeeeeeeeease.

Pickle-El said:
I think you just wanted to get a rise out of people. And you talk smack to Jc when he posts on the Smallville forum Pleeeeeeeeeeease.

Dude, you can look through my post count to see if I'm a troll or not. My history speaks for itself.

Wasn't intended to piss anybody off or "looking for trouble." I think it's very valid to this forum to inform that a mainstream publication would pick up on a story like this.

Radar is a pretty big magazine, and coverage of this sort isn't good.
Also, the blogosphere has picked up on it (sites like Defamer, Superficial, Pop Candy). I was just pointing it out to people. Zing's thread (which has an email address for people to contact Radar directly) is worth checking out if for no other reason than to contact the magazine and tell them:

Pickle-El said:
That article is so ridiculous it defeats its own purpose at the very end.

RakuMon said:
Dude, you can look through my post count to see if I'm a troll or not. My history speaks for itself.

Wasn't intended to piss anybody off or "looking for trouble." I think it's very valid to this forum to inform that a mainstream publication would pick up on a story like this.

Radar is a pretty big magazine, and coverage of this sort isn't good.
Also, the blogosphere has picked up on it (sites like Defamer, Superficial, Pop Candy). I was just pointing it out to people. Zing's thread (which has an email address for people to contact Radar directly) is worth checking out if for no other reason than to contact the magazine and tell them:

Guess what I meant was that the Hype isn't exactly full of posters who can keep such a topic in an 'adult' manner.....Mainly because lots of younger posters are here. And therefore, the thread (regardless of intentions) is going to skew into a very touchy tangent. It's just not worth it.

That-Guy said:
I didn't buy this issue but I just had to point this out. The line at the top reads that there is a picture of "Lex Luthor, Clark Kent, and Lois Lane's son." Just what kind of Superman movie are they making here?

Clark: Lois! I'm Back!

Lois: Oh... Clark... yeah... it's been a long time and... um...

(Lois's son steps into the room).

Clark: Oh, sh**... you were pregnant when I left? Why didn't you tell me?

Lois: Well, see... I'm not sure... the night you left, Lex and I hung and, had a few drinks... one thing led to another...

Clark: YOU F**KED LEX LUTHOR?!!! ARE YOU INSANE?!!!

Lois: Yeah... so... the thing is... we need to do a paternity test...

Anybody else read this and think Office Space? Bill Lumberg? Maybe we'll see Jimmy Olsen showing off his "O" face....

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"