World Superman Gets Married!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIRECTOR

Superhero
Reaction score
Congrats Brandon Routh

From Superherohype:

"Entertainment Tonight has the good news:

The Man of Steel is officially off the market! 'Superman Returns' star BRANDON ROUTH married longtime girlfriend, actress COURTNEY FORD, on Saturday at JON and MINDY PETERS' 3000-acre El Capitan Ranch, just outside of Santa Barbara, CA.

It was a very exclusive, intimate wedding. The 150 guests were made up of friends and family, as well as KATE BOSWORTH, Warner Bros. President and COO ALAN F. HORN and director BRYAN SINGER.

You can read more on the wedding at the link above!"

Dont' know where to put this, but Brandon Routh, congrats and have a great married life

2009972036.jpg

Not in a spoiler section consider it isn't a spoiler, nothing about the movie

Congratulations, Brandon and Courtney! Wish you the best!

Congratulations, Routh! We may make jokes about you, but your wife´s still hot!

Well this should shut up all those people who was thinking he was gay just because Singer is gay.:whatever:

Again, congrats to the couple. With both Horn & Singer at the wedding, talk about MoS should happend soon. ;)

Congratulations Brandon,

Here's hoping married life brings you all the happiness you seek in life. BTW, would've killed to be a fly on the wall at the reception ceremony. I'm sure there were some interesting back conversations going on with Singer, Routh, and Horn all in attendance....

Here's hoping married life brings you all the happiness you seek in life. BTW, would've killed to be a fly on the wall at the reception ceremony. I'm sure there were some interesting back conversations going on with Singer, Routh, and Horn all in attendance....

Which is why I think MoS could happend. Time will tell sometime when 2008 start. And when the writer's strike is over too.

congrats to superman and mrs. routh. :super::heart::super:
I give it two years. :joker:

Congrats Brandon Routh

From Superherohype:

"Entertainment Tonight has the good news:

The Man of Steel is officially off the market! 'Superman Returns' star BRANDON ROUTH married longtime girlfriend, actress COURTNEY FORD, on Saturday at JON and MINDY PETERS' 3000-acre El Capitan Ranch, just outside of Santa Barbara, CA.

It was a very exclusive, intimate wedding. The 150 guests were made up of friends and family, as well as KATE BOSWORTH, Warner Bros. President and COO ALAN F. HORN and director BRYAN SINGER.

You can read more on the wedding at the link above!"

Dont' know where to put this, but Brandon Routh, congrats and have a great married life

2009972036.jpg
Good for him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"