Superman & Lois Original Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m under the impression that that’s what Lois is going be dealing with, Superman seems like he is going to have his hands full with Captain Luthor & making saves across the globe etc.

Definitely, but there’s no way Clark won’t be involved, either as a partner to bounce ideas off of or doing his own thing around town. It’ll be boring to me if
there’s nothing to Clark other than random rescues and Luthor. Give the Clark Kent identity something to do that isn’t pretending to be an ordinary farmer.

Definitely, but there’s no way Clark won’t be involved, either as a partner to bounce ideas off of or doing his own thing around town. It’ll be boring to me if
there’s nothing to Clark other than random rescues and Luthor. Give the Clark Kent identity something to do that isn’t pretending to be an ordinary farmer.

yeah he probably will get involved but we don’t know how big this whole thing is and what it ties too so could become more exciting the more we find out.

I got the feeling from what he said after he’s fired from the DP is that he can still write articles for the planet as freelance so imagine he will go on his own reporting adventures an Clark from time to time.

Not necessarily shot for this show but still a good photo that I thought was worth sharing.

Superman-and-Lois-poster.jpg

They should have stuck with Jordan with Jordan Kent and Alex Garfin as Jonathan because he looks like him from the comics.

I still hope they don’t turn Superman and Lois into Smallville 2.0.

They should have stuck with Jordan with Jordan Kent and Alex Garfin as Jonathan because he looks like him from the comics.

I still hope they don’t turn Superman and Lois into Smallville 2.0.

Well Clark is already in the Superman suit so it can't be that. And Welling was never going to be in the suit. Apparently one of the conditions for appearing in Crisis was that he wouldn't wear the costume, and if they did require that, he wouldn't have come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"