• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superman Returns Superman Returns Caption Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Excel

O-bama-ama-ama-ay-ay
Reaction score
ill start

BTS_154.jpg

Brandon:hmmmmm..........seems that kate is wearing a thong.

"Hey, that guy over there has a nicer tie than me! And here was me thinking that brown stripes would pull the chicks."

Clark Looking in A shop window: "I Wonder if people can see my Supersuit through this cheap ass wrinkly old cotton?" :supes:

BTS_154.jpg

"I wonder why they think they can make a 'caption this' thread with so few pictures..." ;)

BTS_154.jpg

Brandon:i hope they are not talking about my new supersuit again..

Clark lookin at the supersuit: ''do i really have to wear it??''

night11uc.jpg

Clark: hey... move!... I cant see the shield!

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
Superman: Oh please, not another suit joke! :(
well, I thought it was funny. It would be cool to see Clark and Superman sit down and discuss things over a cup of coffee

kakarot069 said:
well, I thought it was funny. It would be cool to see Clark and Superman sit down and discuss things over a cup of coffee

hey! i thought it was funny too... but Superman wouldnt appreciate his suit being critisized... would he?

M.E.H.Z.E.B said:
hey! i thought it was funny too... but Superman wouldnt appreciate his suit being critisized... would he?
I really wouldn't care what Superman would think. Besides, he's a fictional character. He cant do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperheroWoman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"