Products Superman Returns dvd, how does the cape attach to the suit?

young-nyc

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey what's up guys,
after watching the superman returns on dvd, and all it's added features, i still can't figure out how the cape attaches to the suit.

I know they showed all the different variations of the boots and suits they made, but still no word on the cape. I know for Lois and Clark the new adventures of superman, this was an issue and decided to attach the cape around his underarms.

thanks

well it comes out on the 28th but i always have the advantage of getting it early. It has several (i believe 10 ) deleted scenes on the 2 disc set, however, the scenes from kypton was not there. There are nearly 3 hours of documentaries. including screen tests for brandon.

8d87re2.jpg

maybe it's mentioned in one of Singer's video journals.

Wouldnt surprise me if it was the same as L&C.

It'd be completely different to L&C, because the cape is not the traditional comics-style drape of that show and the Reeve films.

From the set reports ages ago I gather that it simply tucks in to the collar, and is also held in place with a few bits of velcro.

if that's true, it's amazing how the weight of the cape doesn't pull or tug the suit down, as that was the problem with Lois and Clark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"