Superman Returns "Superman Returns is a true epic!" (just for kicks)

"It was so good, I rose from the dead to see it!" Christopher Reeve

"There's a new Superman movie?" John Movie-Goer

"I LOVE THIS MOVIE!" Tom Cruise while jumping up and down on Oprah's couch

"It was an absolute thriller! Does it really matter if Lex is Black or White? He's such a Smooth Criminal and is really Bad! I mean it's simple as ABC, Superman Returns is Off the Wall! He He! - Michael Jackson

Hey i dont know if this really belongs here or if its off topic a bit but at school we spoke to a visual Effects guy and he worked on LOTR, KING KONG, etc. he is working on Superman Returns and he said i cant say much but the shots and scenes are truly out of this world and alot of stuff seems to be impossible to do.

VinnieB said:
Hey i dont know if this really belongs here or if its off topic a bit but at school we spoke to a visual Effects guy and he worked on LOTR, KING KONG, etc. he is working on Superman Returns and he said i cant say much but the shots and scenes are truly out of this world and alot of stuff seems to be impossible to do.
See that puts a HUUUUGE smile on my face!.. If only I knew that you were speaking the truth!??:confused: :eek:

Naite22 said:
See that puts a HUUUUGE smile on my face!.. If only I knew that you were speaking the truth!??:confused: :eek:
does it matter? you know as good as i that the effects will be the best. they put so much money and time into this movie.

even B&R was having one of the best CGI.

it doesnt matter if he is telling the truth because i already know tha tthe effects will be incredible. but thanks anyway for telling us. you are one lucky guy to talk with a man who is working on movies like KK,SR and LOTR.

Naite22 said:
Yeh i know what you mean prob think i'm making it up but thats what the guy could tell from the PREVISUALS but said he couldnt really give anything away.

Don't get my hopes up damnit! These effects better blow the Superman IV outta my head....

^let's hope so, because that was B-A-D!:)

VinnieB said:
Yeh i know what you mean prob think i'm making it up but thats what the guy could tell from the PREVISUALS but said he couldnt really give anything away.
But Bryan Singer also said that they will have characters doing things in this movie that has never before been seen in that size of scope... so I choose to believe you!:up:

^^ WTF??? What the hell are we gonna see that's so god-damn mind blowing? I'm not ragin' on the movie, just that I've felt I've seen all there is to see with the like of The Matrix, King Kong, LOTRs, ect.

Here's another:

"I don't care how good Superman Returns is.... YOU WILL STILL ALL KEEL BEFORE ZOD! - General Zod

The Fallen said:
^^ WTF??? What the hell are we gonna see that's so god-damn mind blowing? I'm not ragin' on the movie, just that I've felt I've seen all there is to see with the like of The Matrix, King Kong, LOTRs, ect.
The first Matrix is so utterly cool... as for the sequels... you can wash them down the toilet!

The breakthroughs we'll be seeing in years to come is that CG will become even more photorealistic! The only way we'll see that happening is that computer will have to get faster! Right now there's a render for CG that is based on real physics, but computers aren't fast enough yet to use the software for production. That new software is http://www.maxwellrender.com/ Things will look even more photorealistic when they can render them more realistic, more powerful computers are needed to do that!

Aren't CG effects nowadays photo-realistic?

they are ;).

we have only problems with the movement. the movement is what destroys the CGI scene.

you all prob wont believe me but he also said that there is a scene involving superman going for a swim to the bottom of the ocean. we will find out later when it comes out if its true but it doesnt seem like it would get cut as it seems a bit too huge to cut.

"God Damn It I Should Taken The Role When It Was Offered To Me & I Would Have Been Superman" - Josh Harnett

It was so good the cinema screen became self aware and my overpriced cinema beverage refilled itself!!

"GREAT MUTHAF#CKIN MOVIE!!!"
-Samuel L. Jackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"