Products Superman Returns Mobile Game!

HUMAN

Sidekick
Reaction score
Anyone else download this yet? It's $7. So far it follows some of the events of the movie. The flight mechanic is better than the SNES Death of Superman game so far. My main problem is that the framerate isn't quite up to par, but it could just be my phone. Good midi soundtrack, though.

If anybody else has it, does anybody know how to get past the part where you gotta get Jimmy out of the sewer? I can disengage so many of those switches until I get stuck to where I have to disengage two of them and Jimmy dies everytime. Help? :(

It's a pretty fun game, although the double-tap method of flying takes a little getting used to. But I like that the focus was on protecting Metropolis, as opposed to just fighting a bunch of generic bad guys. This gives it good variety and makes it far more interesting to replay than the Batman Begins game. My favorite mission was where you save Metropolis from falling meteors. Simple, yet effective.

Incidentally, when you reach those two valves, turn the left one. It's somewhat tricky, since you have to get very close to avoid getting credit for turning the right one. (I had to hover over the left valve.) I'm sure you've figured this out by now, though. :)

Killer superman mobile game. I'm playing it on a vcast phone and it runs great. It took me a few tries to get the flying down, but once I did it was pretty cool.

I think this is the first Superman game that is actually any fun, and I've played them all. Not to mention probably the best graphics I've seen in a phone game. I really hope the new console game lives up to the expectations.

The sewer level was my favorite, it was the most difficult but expected considering it was the end. Keep flipping those switches and you'll figure it out, there's a bit of trial and error to get it. I'm glad they added those save points. =) I finished it while killing time in the airport.

GreenBanter said:
The sewer level was my favorite, it was the most difficult but expected considering it was the end. Keep flipping those switches and you'll figure it out, there's a bit of trial and error to get it. I'm glad they added those save points. =) I finished it while killing time in the airport.

i found that one quite easy when i used the telescopic vision. i really loved this game though it truly deserved the :super: logo, specially for a mobile game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"