Products Superman Returns GAME SCOOP!!!! GAME SPOILERS!!

jbsuperman2

Civilian
Reaction score
Got this scoop for ya from an ex-Electronic Arts employee. He worked as a developer on the Superman Returns game and works with me now. Here is the info I got from him:

- He was shown no footage. Just stills and photos.
- The villians will be Braniac, Metallo, and Lex Luthor (in different gadges)
- On of the villians or bosses will be Lex Luthor in a helicopter.
- The flying looks superb (according to my source).
- He witnessed development on the Xbox 360 and PSP versions only. No word on the Playstation 2 version (which sucks for me!)

I have to protect my source, so thats all I can say without giving too much away. Enjoy!

JB

I don't beileve it. You didn't post a source since you so called have to "protect" it. I'll believe it when you post the link to your claim.

interesting....veeeery interesting...

yeah wait if he's an ex-EA employee whaddya need to protect him for??

There are moe villains in the game then the one he said. Don't believe it.

True that. He worked on the flight development for game. He also was a tester as well. I asked him about voice actors and he said they weren't at that stage yet, so he doesn't know if it will Routh, Bosworth, and Spacey. Seeing as how EA Tiburon is right near my work (Maitland, FL) and I know several people who have worked, there...believe what you want. I'm just trying to put my two cents in. If my posts are going to be criticized, I just won't post.

JB

Routh, Spacey and Bosworth have been confirmed as lending voice talent for the game already. :up:

Not sure what to make of this one?

i think this is the guy who gave us the old false scoop about the execs not liking dailies.

I know someone who worked on the game. For their part, individuals are not given access to a whole lot of stuff. They dont often know the entire plot of the game, or stages and whatnot... they usually only know about the parts that they have specifically worked on. A friend of mine was telling me about the Metallo sequence that we've seen "that was amazing" and some of the music from the game (which was not the John Williams theme, and he wasnt sure if it was from WB or just developed by EA.)

I doubt the only villians in the game are going to be Lex, Brainiac, and Metallo. Especially a game of this scale.

I would absolutely love to play the death and return of Superman storyline

Hey guys, after 1 in a half years I finally became a member

jbsuperman2 said:
Got this scoop for ya from an ex-Electronic Arts employee. He worked as a developer on the Superman Returns game and works with me now. Here is the info I got from him:

- He was shown no footage. Just stills and photos.
- The villians will be Braniac, Metallo, and Lex Luthor (in different gadges)
- On of the villians or bosses will be Lex Luthor in a helicopter.
- The flying looks superb (according to my source).
- He witnessed development on the Xbox 360 and PSP versions only. No word on the Playstation 2 version (which sucks for me!)

I have to protect my source, so thats all I can say without giving too much away. Enjoy!

JB

EAs official SR site mentions Metallo, PARASITE and more.
Umm...I just checked the site again. They removed parasite and the added Lex Luthor instead in the list. They say it will have 7 villains.

Thanks for that. :up:

JBSUPERMAN2 is full of it again it seems... close thread.

the game should have more villans since the website mentions more than 60 years of superman comics has been put into the game development

Yeah. I was hoping more than 7 but its cool. We'll have side missions plus after we finish the game we can just fly around Metropolis for fun. I still swing around NY in Spider-Man 2.

an serious gamer will tell you to have no hope or faitin the game, simple becasue it is made by EA.

kakarot069 said:
I would absolutely love to play the death and return of Superman storyline

I take it you haven't played the Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis game "The Death and Return of Superman" then? :p

Lead Cenobite said:
I take it you haven't played the Super Nintendo/Sega Genesis game "The Death and Return of Superman" then? :p

that was about the only Superman game I really liked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"