Products Superman Returns GAME SCOOP!!!! GAME SPOILERS!!

jbsuperman2 said:
Got this scoop for ya from an ex-Electronic Arts employee. He worked as a developer on the Superman Returns game and works with me now. Here is the info I got from him:

- He was shown no footage. Just stills and photos.
- The villians will be Braniac, Metallo, and Lex Luthor (in different gadges)
- On of the villians or bosses will be Lex Luthor in a helicopter.
- The flying looks superb (according to my source).
- He witnessed development on the Xbox 360 and PSP versions only. No word on the Playstation 2 version (which sucks for me!)

I have to protect my source, so thats all I can say without giving too much away. Enjoy!

JB

1) PS2 doesn't suck (probably you don't know God of War)
2) The quality of the PS2 and XBOX versions are going to be very similar to the PSP version (in theory better).

Ita-KalEl said:
2) The quality of the PS2 and XBOX versions are going to be very similar to the PSP version (in theory better).

Ahh.. A hell of alot better. Its not even the same game anyway. Both handheld versions are totally different from the console version.

jbsuperman2 said:
Got this scoop for ya from an ex-Electronic Arts employee. He worked as a developer on the Superman Returns game

He worked as a developer on the game yet saw no footage, only photos? Yeah... right :o

EA are the publishers not the developers. IF he was working as a developer he would have been employed by the company developing the title. In this case TIBURON.

Yet he worked on the game as a "developer"?

The flying looks superb? Yet he saw no footage... only photos. Kind of hard to gauge the flight mechanics off photos.

- He witnessed development on the Xbox 360 and PSP versions only. No word on the Playstation 2 version (which sucks for me!)

Yet he only saw photos? Impossible.

Mentok said:
He worked as a developer on the game yet saw no footage, only photos? Yeah... right :o

EA are the publishers not the developers. IF he was working as a developer he would have been employed by the company developing the title. In this case TIBURON.

Yet he worked on the game as a "developer"?

The flying looks superb? Yet he saw no footage... only photos. Kind of hard to gauge the flight mechanics off photos.

Yet he only saw photos? Impossible.

I agree, you worked well in pointing out the many holes in that story. I could put his story on my sandwhich and call it swiss cheese. :down

Ita-KalEl said:

i think they meant that no word on the playstaion2 version sucks cos they own a ps2 and want to know stuff bout that version!!!

web_head83 said:
i think they meant that no word on the playstaion2 version sucks cos they own a ps2 and want to know stuff bout that version!!!

It was cfmed to be coming out on the PS2. Not sure what hes talking about anyway. His whole post is a fabrication.

Batman Begins was a fun game.......let's see if EA can work that magic with Superman Returns.

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Batman Begins was a fun game.......let's see if EA can work that magic with Superman Returns.

i wasnt so impressed with the batman begins game. the levels i liked were with the batmoblie

ChrisBaleBatman said:

I agree, I have full faith in this game. Maybe it won't be like....NUMBER 1 greatest game of 2006, but it will be better then any superman game before it.

EAs site has changed the game features 3 times already! LOL Whats up with that? Check what I posted in the trailer reaction thread, what I posted here and check the site.

It has to be better... the rest SUCKED! I don't remember there ever being a buyable Superman game before.

Guardian Enzo said:
It has to be better... the rest SUCKED! I don't remember there ever being a buyable Superman game before.

Yeah, they've missed a lot with all the Superman video games. I liked the Death and Life of Superman on Super nintendo, it had a pretty fun game play, but still didn't nail. I have the Superman:Man of Steel for XBOX and it really missed. It had pretty decent graphics but the game play and storry was just really bad. I think this one will definately be the Superman game everyone can agree on being the best.

jbsuperman2 said:
Got this scoop for ya from an ex-Electronic Arts employee. He worked as a developer on the Superman Returns game and works with me now. Here is the info I got from him:

- The villians will be Braniac, Metallo, and Lex Luthor (in different gadges)
- On of the villians or bosses will be Lex Luthor in a helicopter.

I have to protect my source, so thats all I can say without giving too much away. Enjoy!

JB

WOW, ah man, this is sooo cool, thats so kick a$$ that u know an ex-dev for Superman Returns the video game, ahh man gah!!!

Youre full of s**t, congratulations!!!!! :up: :up: :up:

Are there any mention of costume's that you can unlock through out the game like you could do in the Superman game for Xbox.

I'm a gamer...so I did ask him but he said that when he working there, they weren't at that phase yet. he said most of it was models and rendering and such.

Not that some people believe me, but he said the flight mechanics and the cape is amazing and the reaction when you are flying and then suddenly stop are very realistic.

jbsuperman2 said:
I'm a gamer...so I did ask him but he said that when he working there, they weren't at that phase yet. he said most of it was models and rendering and such.

Not that some people believe me, but he said the flight mechanics and the cape is amazing and the reaction when you are flying and then suddenly stop are very realistic.

And yet your friend only saw photos :rolleyes:

You should have looked into how a game is made before you tried to BS people about a video games development.

i didnt read all of the posts, only about the first page

but the flight feature whilst free roaming will either make or break this game.

if its good, i may never need a new game

if it is a dissapointment,i will be just that, dissapointed with EA and WB.

annnnd yeah, this guy doesnt have a source.

its just a mask so that people will respect his opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"