Superman Returns Redux...

HULKFish

Author of Marlsbeth
Reaction score
OK guys, I redid the Desktop to not look like a "rainbow" and still have the desired effect... See what you think!

SuperFLy5A.jpg

You still have a kind of rainbow effect, mostly because there are color streaks that don't match the colors of the subject. Try making a streak using motion blur on a second copy layer of the subject. And make an actual sun if that's what you're looking for. The sun only resembles a lens flare in deep space. I made a smaller example to show what I mean.

supesdeskredux.jpg

Bill said:
You still have a kind of rainbow effect, mostly because there are color streaks that don't match the colors of the subject. Try making a streak using motion blur on a second copy layer of the subject. And make an actual sun if that's what you're looking for. The sun only resembles a lens flare in deep space. I made a smaller example to show what I mean.

supesdeskredux.jpg

Cool, that's how I did it before and couldn't remember how I did it??? Thanks!

I was going for a softer look at the angle of the original streak though to make it look softer, not like he's going at the speed of light.... I'll redo it again.

very kool can't wait for the movie.....im not a Superman fan but still got to see what he has offer by far CR(R.I.P) is the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"