Superman Returns superman returns theatrical poster anticipation thread

Excel said:
see i want something like this:

sr_plates_product_image.jpg

but in the backround, stary sky shpots ixed with pics of metropilis and the fortress of solitude. and below superman the SUPERMAN RETURNS letters and then credits.
but maybe with the got milk superman instead.

I don't know man. I am not sure if I want to see that ensemble style poster for Superman. I want something more classy. Look how cheesy the X-Men posters look. I like the Superman posters I have seen with just him hovering in the sky.

Showtime029 said:
I don't know man. I am not sure if I want to see that ensemble style poster for Superman. I want something more classy. Look how cheesy the X-Men posters look. I like the Superman post.

I dont want so many people on the poster either. its good to have something sort of simple but great.

we will get more posters. so it is possible that we will get a poster where everyone is on. but you can be sure that thre will be a poster just with superman.

the two poster in showest were superman from the fortress and a poster with superman and lois.but some people said that it say returns. which means that this are only teaser posters. the final posters will come end may and june.

i hope they are quality. BB posters were incredible. they were epic. so superman must be more epic than batman .it is superman for christ sake.

it would be cool to see superman holding lois like that.
batman_begins_final3.jpg

and this is of course the best poster of them all:
batman_begins_final_int.jpg

it is so good that i think they can not do it better with superman.

I see them now.

I think we are going to get those two posters from Showest along with one other poster.

allislostthumb.jpg

I want to see something like this and we are getting something similar.

not bad.

bump. it arrives this week i think.

he has a young george clooney look there. nice poster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"