Products Superman returns toys r us exclusive!!

S

slvknight

This toy is so cool i thought it needed a thread of its own. I haven't gotten it yet but i'd like to know when it'll be out.

Captain Villa said:
Pray tell.....................WTF you talking about ?

This. ;)

spacesuitkalel.jpg

It would have been so easy to simply explain it or post a picture in the first place.

:rolleyes:

Was at Tpy's R Us but they didn't have it :( had a big display of Routh as Superman that I would love to have :D

yeah sorry about not describing it. but if the stock went on likr the 30 would they restock the tru exclusives? I haven't gotten one and would love to get it. are there any websites besides ebay i could get it?

I couldn't find one today. Do you have to ask for it because it is an exclusive or should it be on the shelves along with all the other figures?

i got one today! i didnt even know about it. i went to toys r us to see if the lex figures had come out, but this was a pleasant surprise! it even comes with 3 kryptonian crystals!

Morg said:
Was at Tpy's R Us but they didn't have it :( had a big display of Routh as Superman that I would love to have :D

I actually went to 3 Toys R Us' and asked if I could buy the huuge Batman Begins display they had up last summer. I was shot down at every one:( I've already asked at the local TRU for the Superman display but they say that it has to be shipped back. Maybe I'll just get a job there for a few months and "ship" it to my house...

This may be old news.......... I picked up a hyperposeable today $19.99 & I got the Kal-el space suit fig for free @ TRU Dallas:supes:

Apparently TRU will also have a Holographic Jor-El and House of El 2-pack later this summer: http://toynewsi.com/article.php?itemid=9780

For those you lamenting the lack of images, you're not missing much - they all look like they have the same repainted body, it's just that they added a Brando head this time (wonder how much moolah it took to clear that with Brando's estate). The coats on the 2-pack I don't care for - the holographic one looks the closest to Brando's robe from the original movie.

The hologram figure looks good. I'm not a fan of actual cloth on action figures, but I'll probably still pick them up.

I don't like it and I don't like that picture on the box
I'm so picky :(
LOL

There is a special going on at TRU, when you buy $20 worth of Superman Returns merch then you get the Space Suit Kal-El for free. The multi articulated Superman is $20 and is probably the best SR toy out. So there you go. Pick them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"