• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Products Superman returns toys r us exclusive!!

S

slvknight

This toy is so cool i thought it needed a thread of its own. I haven't gotten it yet but i'd like to know when it'll be out.

Captain Villa said:
Pray tell.....................WTF you talking about ?

This. ;)

spacesuitkalel.jpg

It would have been so easy to simply explain it or post a picture in the first place.

:rolleyes:

Was at Tpy's R Us but they didn't have it :( had a big display of Routh as Superman that I would love to have :D

yeah sorry about not describing it. but if the stock went on likr the 30 would they restock the tru exclusives? I haven't gotten one and would love to get it. are there any websites besides ebay i could get it?

I couldn't find one today. Do you have to ask for it because it is an exclusive or should it be on the shelves along with all the other figures?

i got one today! i didnt even know about it. i went to toys r us to see if the lex figures had come out, but this was a pleasant surprise! it even comes with 3 kryptonian crystals!

Morg said:
Was at Tpy's R Us but they didn't have it :( had a big display of Routh as Superman that I would love to have :D

I actually went to 3 Toys R Us' and asked if I could buy the huuge Batman Begins display they had up last summer. I was shot down at every one:( I've already asked at the local TRU for the Superman display but they say that it has to be shipped back. Maybe I'll just get a job there for a few months and "ship" it to my house...

This may be old news.......... I picked up a hyperposeable today $19.99 & I got the Kal-el space suit fig for free @ TRU Dallas:supes:

Apparently TRU will also have a Holographic Jor-El and House of El 2-pack later this summer: http://toynewsi.com/article.php?itemid=9780

For those you lamenting the lack of images, you're not missing much - they all look like they have the same repainted body, it's just that they added a Brando head this time (wonder how much moolah it took to clear that with Brando's estate). The coats on the 2-pack I don't care for - the holographic one looks the closest to Brando's robe from the original movie.

The hologram figure looks good. I'm not a fan of actual cloth on action figures, but I'll probably still pick them up.

I don't like it and I don't like that picture on the box
I'm so picky :(
LOL

There is a special going on at TRU, when you buy $20 worth of Superman Returns merch then you get the Space Suit Kal-El for free. The multi articulated Superman is $20 and is probably the best SR toy out. So there you go. Pick them up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"