World Superman VS. Brainiac ,tonite on cartoon network

why am I sensing a kryptonian mind trick later?

Actually I was thinking Superman 2, but what ever works

When I found out they got different VAs for Lex and Brainiac, I was hesitant. When I found out Bruce Timm had nothing to do with this, it was a reach. After reading some online reviews and what's been posted here, there's no way in hell I'm spending my money on this. I'll be tuning in to watch tonight out of morbid curiosity.

He Was Serious About The Torches?!!??!?!?

well that was gay.....

i knew lois wasn't acting like herself

and now the real lois won't find out.

Ha ha ha.. He DIDN'T tell Lois. :p

NICE

superman risks the life of one for the life of the world

THAT IS WHAT SUPERMAN DOES

not the crap we see on smallville

but he's faster than a speeding bullet

couldn't he just drop the cure off at the hospital then go after brainiac within 10 seconds

cabel said:
but he's faster than a speeding bullet

couldn't he just drop the cure off at the hospital then go after brainiac within 10 seconds

lol true

rofl jimmy gettin his ass kicked

Reposting a post from another forum, which fits here:
Dread said:
I watched the first 20 minutes, and decided that I wanted to go out. Its pretty bad. The only connection it has to the S:TAS we knew and loved is in some of the voice actors and the character models. The rest is all dross that exists in some parallel universe. Luthor is a clown, Brainiac is very emotive for a killing machine, and the plot is simple enough to barely be able to fill a 15 page children's book. The dialogue is awefully cheesy to boot. Some of the animation and action is alright, but JLU's given us much better, when it comes to Superman's development, to action, to a "Luthor & Brainiac team-up", and everything.

I'll rent this next weekend so I can watch the whole thing, laugh at it and then come online and trash it completely proper. But for now, the night's young and I'd rather not watch it on a full stomach. I'm tastin' the bile.

And for all the hoopla about the return of Tim Daly, he's obviously rusty after 6 years, none of the actors have much to work with, and the directing is not the same without Andrea Romano. Powers Boothe is cringe-worthy as the "comic relief Luthor" (Lex even uses a one-liner that BEAST BOY used in an episode of TEEN TITANS. I am not kidding). Brainiac's recasting isn't much better and not even Tara Strong can salvage Mercy, whose hair shifts from brown to blonde off and on. I've heard all the actors do better in the past, though, so I hope they enjoy their paychecks, and buy something nice with it. They've earned it. Just not for this.

Originally Posted by Dread
I watched the first 20 minutes, and decided that I wanted to go out. Its pretty bad. The only connection it has to the S:TAS we knew and loved is in some of the voice actors and the character models. The rest is all dross that exists in some parallel universe. Luthor is a clown, Brainiac is very emotive for a killing machine, and the plot is simple enough to barely be able to fill a 15 page children's book. The dialogue is awefully cheesy to boot. Some of the animation and action is alright, but JLU's given us much better, when it comes to Superman's development, to action, to a "Luthor & Brainiac team-up", and everything.

I'll rent this next weekend so I can watch the whole thing, laugh at it and then come online and trash it completely proper. But for now, the night's young and I'd rather not watch it on a full stomach. I'm tastin' the bile.

And for all the hoopla about the return of Tim Daly, he's obviously rusty after 6 years, none of the actors have much to work with, and the directing is not the same without Andrea Romano. Clancy Brown is cringe-worthy as the "comic relief Luthor" (Lex even uses a one-liner that BEAST BOY used in an episode of TEEN TITANS. I am not kidding). Brainiac's recasting isn't much better and not even Tara Strong can salvage Mercy, whose hair shifts from brown to blonde off and on. I've heard all the actors do better in the past, though, so I hope they enjoy their paychecks, and buy something nice with it. They've earned it. Just not for this.

:up:

Superman's kiss is the cure?!:eek:

*changes channel*

Abaddon said:
Superman's kiss is the cure?!:eek:

*changes channel*

i dont think it was the kiss probably his aura + tears

but damn i guess he just wanted some last piece of ass

*Head slams on Keyboard*

and he doesn't tell her

*slams a few more times*

Users who are viewing this thread