Superman VS the Hulk

I cant see the Hulk taking down Superman...Hulk has brute strength and that's it...

It would be like Superman / Doomsday again...and after the first time he was put down it never happened again...

Superman has too many other powers he could use to put The Jolly Green Giant down for the count...

Kitsune is right though. But it always depends on the writers. Look at Wonder Woman, outside of her own series (I'm guessing here) she never does anything. But in JLA (current) she never does anything. I'm convinced Geoff Johns haet Wonder Woman. She may as well hide in a corner in a Geoff Johns issue.

But I can't see Hulk beating Superman either. I guess Sentry is supposed to be superman power, but Sentry still isn't Superman. I think Superman would just burn Hulk's brain out or something. From outer-space. Or fly hulk into the source wall.

I think Superman would just burn Hulk's brain out or something. From outer-space.

Similar to what he does to Doomsday in the JLU cartoon where he simply lobotomizes him...

Its not just that Superman could stand toe to toe with the Hulk but his speed would have to come into play...

He could hit the Hulk multiple times before the Hulk could get a shot in...I just dont see it being a real long fight...

Kitsune is right though. But it always depends on the writers. Look at Wonder Woman, outside of her own series (I'm guessing here) she never does anything. But in JLA (current) she never does anything. I'm convinced Geoff Johns haet Wonder Woman. She may as well hide in a corner in a Geoff Johns issue.
What does Geoff Johns have to do with how Wonder Woman is portrayed in the current JLA series? :confused:

*sigh*

next it will be the Adamantium cutting Superman question...

Depending on whose trying to cut him with it. Hulk? Sure. Jarvis? Not bloody likely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"