Supernova Design Pic

drastic_quench

Sidekick
Reaction score
wizard52supernova6xt.jpg

Odd colors. Nice symbol. I'm getting a late 70s/early 80s vibe.

The only reason i don't think it is Red Tornado is that he is definatly wearing a mask. Red Tornado wouldn't wear a mask they would just remake his Android body to look how they wanted it to look.

The colors are pretty weird. I've never been much of a teal fan, even when people were going crazy for it as a car color. The symbol is blatantly ripped from Marvel's Quasar, who is ironically a rip-off of DC's Green Lantern and Marvel's own Captain Marvel himself. It's like a crazy, twisted rollercoaster of rippage. :confused:

i like it. but i dont think its red tornado. that doesnt make sense. the only logical reason tornado would have it out for booster, and this is a stretch, is that booster had the historical archives but he still couldn't prevent superboy's death, whom used to be a member of young justice, the group red tornado mentored. but theres no reason for him to get a new getup and name.

wel its pretty obvious thats not the design dc went with so we all can look over it. i still say its red-tornado, who was captured by the US military revamped and became their secret weapon.

GoldenAgeHero said:
wel its pretty obvious thats not the design dc went with so we all can look over it. i still say its red-tornado, who was captured by the US military revamped and became their secret weapon.
52Week10.jpg

Looks pretty much like that's exactly the design they went with, just with a few color changes. :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumilumi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"