Supervillain Tag-Team Showdown:

Juggernaut423

Civilian
Reaction score
Throwing together another tournament with a few matches every week or so.

It's a Superhero - Supervillain showdown.

Any suggestions of villains or heroes you'd like to see featured are welcome though I am quite knowledgeable in the area. Going to include powers and pictures for people that have no idea who the characters are. I don't expect a lot of people participating but that's alright.

For the most part, it is DC vs. Marvel but other comics like Image and Dark Horse are included also. Plus super-heroes like Captain Planet are included too.

As for voting, you can base it on who is your favorite or who would actually win, all up to you.

Lastly, I am putting this tournament up over at a few different forums to speed up the process and get more opinions. The first one is up at Absolutepunk.net's forum. If you want to vote in all the matches, you'll want to be a member of the websites. If you are interested in knowing, the first match-up posted over there was "Thor & Spider-Woman vs. Superman & Atom".

The second match-up is currently located Tradegamesnow.com with "Cloak & Dagger vs. Witchblade & The Crow"

Anyways, here's the first match-up for Superherohype.com

Apocalypse & Mister Sinister vs. Darkseid

Apocalypse:
apocalypse1.gif

- Complete Molecular Control of His Body
- Superhuman Strength
- Physical Resistance
- Regeneration
- Telepathy
- Telekinesis
- Teleportation
- Immortality
- Energy Projection & Absorption
- Genius-Level Intellect
- Expert in Tactics
- Resistance to Damage

Mister Sinister:
MrSinister.jpg

- Superhuman Strength
- Resistance to Damage
- Shape-Shifting
- Immortality
- Regeneration
- Telepathy
- Telekinesis
- Energy Projection
- Genius-Level Intellect

Darkseid
public%5CDCWorld%5CPersonaggi%5CDarkseid.jpg

Powers:
- Superhuman Strength & Speed
- Extensive Stamina & Durability
- Super Intelligent
- Manipulation of Energy, Matter & Reality
- Immortality
- Psionic Powers
- Renegeration
- Dimensional & Time Traveling Powers
- The Omega Effect

Mammoth
225px-MammothJump.jpg

Powers:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Durablity

Old-school Bad Mother****er Darkseid or new-school Weak Sauce Darkseid?

you pick lol, it's all up to the voter and how they view the character(s)

hmm... not other talk about this match-up? Thought it would be interesting to see Apocalypse taking on Darkseid for sure.

I do and I just like Mr. Sinister because the Ultimate version pushed the Prof. down the stairs.

hmm im not sure about this one being only 13 and not knowing any of the characters.....

I was under the impression that Apocalypse and Darkseid would be an almost even match-up? Both are immortal in their own right... both are among the strongest in their universe.

Whatever happened to Juggernaut 1-422?

Darthphere is making fun of you. He does it to everyone as a means of covering up his own insecurity. :o

I voted for Darkseid and Mammoth because I still view Darkseid as the badass, old-school version, and that version could take both Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister in his sleep.

ahh, guess I don't see the joke or hilarity. Oh well.

Not sure if I follow how you view Darkseid as more powerful than Apocalypse. Their powers are similar and both have immortality working on their side.

Similar except for the fact that Darksied's got the Omega Beams that can unmake Apocalypse, or teleport him into the source wall or something.

so basically it would be if Apocalypse could control his molecules compared to Darkseid trying to separate his ability to do that and make him nonexistent

Old School Darksied, could actually blink him out of existence. Period. There is no chance for control of molecules if there are no molecules to begin with.

Darthphere is making fun of you. He does it to everyone as a means of covering up his own insecurity. :o

I voted for Darkseid and Mammoth because I still view Darkseid as the badass, old-school version, and that version could take both Apocalypse and Mr. Sinister in his sleep.

More like in a coma.

hmm... not too many people voting for Darkseid even with all the comments about how strong he is.

Well, this is on the Marvel boards, after all.

I guess that has something to do with it, I'll post my next poll on the DC side to even things up.

Darkseid would kill Apocolypse and Sinister, then he would kill Mammoth, then he would bring them back and kill them again for fun.

I don't see why Mammoth is on Darkseid's team. Dessad's relationship with Darkseid is closer to Sinister's relationship with Apocalype. Besides, the power levels are completely random. You've got three super powerful immortals, and then one really strong Australian guy with a mild mental ******ation.

I teamed up Mammoth because of his exposure. People know who he is. That is why. I have over 32 villains and I thought Mammoth was one of the more popular DC comic villains.

Hey I got one

Mr. Mxyzptlk

Mxyzptlk.PNG

Vs.

Bat-mite

220px-Batmite2.GIF

vs.

Impossible Man

69px-Impossible_Man.jpg

Who wins?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online