Supervillain Tag-Team Showdown:

I teamed up Mammoth because of his exposure. People know who he is. That is why. I have over 32 villains and I thought Mammoth was one of the more popular DC comic villains.

He's really not. He's known, but not that well known. Besides, as I said, he's not a good fit in that fight at all.

He might. But he also might not. It's hard to tell with magical characters like Mxy. In the DCU, magic has rules that are (usually) based around the recurring themes and archtypes of stories. Like, if you're on a mystical quest, you can't just go and get what you want. You have to face a series of challenges first, even if they're completely random ones. And while Impossible Man is much less powerful than Mxy, the fact that he's the underdog might give him a sporting chance.

Impy's going down. He's just a shapeshifter. I'm not sure who's more powerful between Mxy and Bat-Mite, though.

Wikipedia says they've never revealed where Bat-Mite's from, even though he appears to be a 5th dimensional imp like Mxy.

I heard that Mxyzptlk and Impossible man are the same person?

Given that they're from two different publishers and one appeared almost 20 years before the other, I'd say no.

It's entirely possible. I've heard that DC's death and Marvels Death are the same too. Though it's probably just bulls**t somebody came up with due to an inordinate amount of weed in their system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"