Support your local Super Villain!

D. I like that.

D, would you like me to express my opinions/thoughts here or should I just do one diatribe at the end with whom I'm voting for?

You can go ahead and express your thoughts whenever you wish.

I'm just going to vote at some point... and maybe comment.

Wow. This is going to be a great first challenge. I'm not sure I like the precarious position I'm in by being that close to Jimmy.

Is anyone reading the other team's bios?

I totally am. Oh yeah. :up:

Some perceptions so far:

Hell's Embrace's - I probably would have liked the poster if everything was consistent. You used "live" people except for JewHob. I'm anal like that and I like everything to match. Your bios are short and concise, which I like cause I sometimes have a short attention span.

Harem of Carnage - You guys should have been more careful about what you submitted. So let me go by what you posted second. I like the gritty image, reminds me of the covers of the Preacher comic. Very nice guys. However, I didn't like in your bios how it wasn't easy to see who everyone is (Unknown). But yours told more of a story and kinda combined why everyone was together. Very descriptive. :up:

Bloody Hell - Very well down poster guys. The only parts you should be taken off for is originality. The Princess Daisy with cybernetic arm? Stephen Hawkings? But your bios balance everything out. Comical and tying in poster's attributes.

Not all of Harem of Carnage is exactly original either *cough*Ahrimann*cough*

Some perceptions so far:

Hell's Embrace's - I probably would have liked the poster if everything was consistent. You used "live" people except for JewHob. I'm anal like that and I like everything to match. Your bios are short and concise, which I like cause I sometimes have a short attention span.

Harem of Carnage - You guys should have been more careful about what you submitted. So let me go by what you posted second. I like the gritty image, reminds me of the covers of the Preacher comic. Very nice guys. However, I didn't like in your bios how it wasn't easy to see who everyone is (Unknown). But yours told more of a story and kinda combined why everyone was together. Very descriptive. :up:

Bloody Hell - Very well down poster guys. The only parts you should be taken off for is originality. The Princess Daisy with cybernetic arm? Stephen Hawkings? But your bios balance everything out. Comical and tying in poster's attributes.

It looked perfect on my end before I submitted it :(

Some perceptions so far:

I think we just got really into it. Growing up everyone always asks you what you'd be if you were a Superhero. This was fun as hell.

Daisy, is it alright if I fix our name in the poll?

I think I am in trouble with this one. Harem's poster is REALLY good...

I really liked yours except for the JewHob art instead of some sort of real person. If you did something with that, I think yours would have been far ahead of anyones.

emo-willemsmiley.gif

Behold! The Badliest Joker (manip done by POWdER-Man :up:)

MattJoker.gif

If anyone could be so kind to turn this into an avatar like my own (with I Kid You Not flashing across it) I would be much appreciative. I'd like to use it for the duration of the game.

Nice work by all teams. :up: This should be a pretty competitive challenge.

No... leave it alone. It's not like it isn't clear which team that is.

But it gives other teams an unfair advantage as they have their names posted and we have a slogan from our poster. It would be like if every ballot on voting day read "Change for America" instead of Barack Obama. Names can sway voters.

Matt the bios are essentially for the Hosts. In my experience, people are just going to go by the posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"