Support your local Super Villain!

I think I want my girl as an Avatar, too. Can someone hook me up with that?

Matt the bios are essentially for the Hosts. In my experience, people are just going to go by the posters.

If the fact that the name you posted sways even one voter, then Daisy has created an unfair advantage against us.

I think I want my girl as an Avatar, too. Can someone hook me up with that?

But remember who asked first!!!

Behold! The Badliest Joker (manip done by POWdER-Man :up:)

MattJoker.gif

If anyone could be so kind to turn this into an avatar like my own (with I Kid You Not flashing across it) I would be much appreciative. I'd like to use it for the duration of the game.

:cmad: :cwink:

I was reading over the bios for Hells Embrace. Not overly impressed. I am especially disappointed in the way they use Fran. No offense, Franster, but there is so much that can be done with your.....unique image on the Hype, but you neglected it to create some cookie cutter sociopath farmer. Wasted potential :csad:

My team will beat Phrank's team like a red-headed step child.

What up Stormy? Get all your work done this weekend?

And our poster is pretty freakin' sweet, I must say. :woot:

But it gives other teams an unfair advantage as they have their names posted and we have a slogan from our poster. It would be like if every ballot on voting day read "Change for America" instead of Barack Obama. Names can sway voters.

Bull****.

And if that was intended to be a 'slogan' and not part of your name... you probably should have thought long and hard about your design... or maybe... I don't know... mentioned it elsewhere?

i.e. We are The European Legion of Malintent and our battle cry is "Bloody Hell"

Like it or not... your NAME is now: Bloody Hell: the European Legion of Malinent

Blame your captain. :o

I blame you for making a questionable call. I demand a ruling from Erz or a ghost host on this :cmad:

Posters aren't idiots. *snicker*

But seriously. I didn't know which was which when I saw it. It was not made clear in the submission.

AND Daisy tried putting that and the title of your team in but it wouldn't fit.

But honestly, I really doubt you will lose votes based on it.

Bwahahahhaa!

:whatever:

This is your first game, correct? You should learn, that Survivor is essentially 10 % challenges, 50 % strategy, and 40 % *****ing at the host over any call you dislike :oldrazz:

No one's voting based on a name. With all the work that went into the bios and posters, it would be a damn shame for someone to toss those efforts and instead vote for what they think is the "cool" name. We'll be fine, Matt.

Posters aren't idiots. *snicker*

But seriously. I didn't know which was which when I saw it. It was not made clear in the submission.

AND Daisy tried putting that and the title of your team in but it wouldn't fit.

But honestly, I really doubt you will lose votes based on it.

But how can you be positive? If it is such an easy issue to fix, why not let me fix it?

This is your first game, correct? You should learn, that Survivor is essentially 10 % challenges, 50 % strategy, and 40 % *****ing at the host over any call you dislike :oldrazz:

No Matt... that's only in games YOU host, but I see how you'd be confused. :oldrazz:

The only person really doing any *****ing in this game is you. :o

No Matt... that's only in games YOU host, but I see how you'd be confused. :oldrazz:

The only person really doing any *****ing in this game is you. :o

Only cause Fran hasn't lost yet :o

And Erz, just for the record, you mention it is unclear, but our name is clearly mentioned in our bio (specifically Princess Die's)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"