Hype Survivor Survivor 22: Lollypops & Handcuffs Day 6 - Community Service

Depending how busy I am tonight, I'll either start it after 9ish or tomorrow morning.

And like I said, you better hope every person on your team is dependable. :o

We started 3 weeks ago? Went from 40 players to 14 players. We will probably be into the top 10 by the end of next week. :up:

So no. We like to at least do 2-3 challenges a week. :o

I just wanted to help you sell yourself.

We started 3 weeks ago? Went from 40 players to 14 players. We will probably be into the top 10 by the end of next week. :up:

So no. We like to at least do 2-3 challenges a week. :o

Really.... it's only been 3 weeks? :huh: :o

Well guys it has been fun. This was my first time and I loved every minute of it. I think I made a couple of friends through this. I learned alot and can't wait to play in the next one. Good luck to of you in Harem.

[YT]<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2bEvc48JZw4&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2bEvc48JZw4&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>[/YT]

To think, all the work I did for LSP - Hype relations.

Actually I'm the Ambassador for LSP.

I thought that title was to Bamf by you?

Bamf would never get that prestigious of a title. :o

Well guys it has been fun. This was my first time and I loved every minute of it. I think I made a couple of friends through this. I learned alot and can't wait to play in the next one. Good luck to of you in Harem.

Kal, you were a great player. I'm glad to have met a new Hype friend through this. See ya around bud :up:

Survivor

Forging new friendships and breaking up others.

Do you think the Rebellion was able to take over just after the Emperor died?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"