SWAT Called, Gunman Pissed Over Price Of Taco Bell Burritos

Don't matter if they have guns or not. My city (seattle) has a higher amount of stabbings than shootings. Take away guns and people will just resort to knives.

Well, guns are too quick, after all. :hoboj:

The frontlines of America's mental health crisis

The price difference was just a reason to act out the way he did. Total assumption, but it read like the guy wanted suicide by cop.

Showing one's ass, because of a price difference, albeit cussing out the attendant, storming off without paying and not taking the food, etc makes stories like this laughable. But when a person takes to acting as if he or she is actually going to shot a real weapon over something trivial, seems to me there is more to the story.

Don't matter if they have guns or not. My city (seattle) has a higher amount of stabbings than shootings. Take away guns and people will just resort to knives.

A knife hits its intended target. Bullets tend to kill 14 other people along with the one intended target.

Give a me a world with just knives anyday.

That's because to be really dangerous with a knife (or any melee weapon) one needs to be skilled. In comparison, one needs to be skilled to use a gun safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"