• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

SWAT Called, Gunman Pissed Over Price Of Taco Bell Burritos

Don't matter if they have guns or not. My city (seattle) has a higher amount of stabbings than shootings. Take away guns and people will just resort to knives.

Well, guns are too quick, after all. :hoboj:

The frontlines of America's mental health crisis

The price difference was just a reason to act out the way he did. Total assumption, but it read like the guy wanted suicide by cop.

Showing one's ass, because of a price difference, albeit cussing out the attendant, storming off without paying and not taking the food, etc makes stories like this laughable. But when a person takes to acting as if he or she is actually going to shot a real weapon over something trivial, seems to me there is more to the story.

Don't matter if they have guns or not. My city (seattle) has a higher amount of stabbings than shootings. Take away guns and people will just resort to knives.

A knife hits its intended target. Bullets tend to kill 14 other people along with the one intended target.

Give a me a world with just knives anyday.

That's because to be really dangerous with a knife (or any melee weapon) one needs to be skilled. In comparison, one needs to be skilled to use a gun safely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EliSan
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"