The Dark Knight Symbols on the tickets from WSS games...

I like this - a whole thread where every post has all the text hidden by spoiler tags.

I tend to lean towards the thought that we are not supposed to know what has happened in the prologue yet. The fact that the bus comes from District 22 and we have that information posted on the School site - these clues that seem to indicate where goons "get their ticket punched" - money laundering references that probably are going to point out that GNB is mob controlled - all of this seems to be heading towards the proloque probably being officially released, probably just in time to maximize excitement for the movie, I would say a week before. Although for some of us it might be a let down because we have seen it, there will be tons that haven;t and all these clues will click in their heads. And who knows - there may be a second proloque involvong CFB - that they exist in the movie is a fact, but I can;t see them taking a substantial portion of the movie to develop the background for this group. I am hoping the viral does that, and that there is some sort of footage to show them organising and getting started on their crime fighting spree. Then the main movie will not have to devote time to introducing this group, because the work has already been done.

Hey - maybe we need a SECRET forum and threads............Pizza anyone?

Think for a minute guys that this is all a timeline leading up to the movie. Like other people have stated, the prologue hasn't happened yet.

SO the bell with the target in it, and the safe with the target in it is probably just setting it all up. Like we are the clowns that will be at his dispose by the time we get to the prologue. *eerie music* FORESHADOWING AT OUR IMPENDING DOOM!!!!!

Know what I mean? :woot:

Think for a minute guys that this is all a timeline leading up to the movie. Like other people have stated, the prologue hasn't happened yet.

SO the bell with the target in it, and the safe with the target in it is probably just setting it all up. Like we are the clowns that will be at his dispose by the time we get to the prologue. *eerie music* FORESHADOWING AT OUR IMPENDING DOOM!!!!!

Know what I mean? :woot:

Yeah it hasn't happened yet; but., I think we're supposed to know of it as players in the game to know which direction to go.

Soon though

OK. I am just going to try out this spoiler thing.....I hope it works.

I am under the impression that there will be a third and fourth carnival game both leaving clues to a GRAND FINALE?
Also....There is talk on the CFB thread and "forum" about being vigilante and using their own BAT SIGNALS to help the bat man find crime.....
wouldn't that just be AMAZING if all of this lead to a stunt with bat signals.

Anyways....thats just my two cents...

Hehe - that would be pretty funny.

Me thinks this is all leading up to the game finale, as is being said. Perhaps the Joker wants to gather all of his goons together for a big job with big pay. What I would *like* to have happen is that he sends us all out to pick up some "equipment" from local banks or something, thus leading to a final scavenger hunt. Even if that isn't the case, I think we are finally coming up to the last leg of this awesome race.

Good find on those symbols.

And of course, there IS the GNB bag of goodies that went out to the MTV guy earlier this week - another "hint" that something involving the bank is in the works.

I think spoiler tags are a bit overrated.

:whatever:

Me thinks this is all leading up to the game finale, as is being said. Perhaps the Joker wants to gather all of his goons together for a big job with big pay. What I would *like* to have happen is that he sends us all out to pick up some "equipment" from local banks or something, thus leading to a final scavenger hunt. Even if that isn't the case, I think we are finally coming up to the last leg of this awesome race.

Good find on those symbols.
I really hope that this does happen, the experience isn't the same when you just watch people do it (oracle). I want to be part of the action! But, I'll probably end up being an oracle again (even though I'm a lot better with navigation and finding things than giving information) since NYC is 6 hours away from me and the only town that was closest to me was during the April Fools hunt (it was 2 hours away and I had school). :(

I think what you all are saying is a target on the vault door is supposed to be the wheel to open the vault.

And of course, there IS the GNB bag of goodies that went out to the MTV guy earlier this week - another "hint" that something involving the bank is in the works.

I was gonna Say Something about What was inside The Bags...But After Realizing That one of the items, other than some cash, was the Uber Hard to Find In NY Joker Figure - Im A Believer In A Heist-like Scavenger Hunt Being The Final Activity In The Viral

how do you get the ticket on red balloons?
I just beat it and they never gave me a ticket

OK.. there were 4 goons for the bank heist. We have two tickets. . . Alarm & Bank. . .
we know these are the first two to die, respectively. How does it go after that?
And if anyone cares to see the "Prologue" you can find it on YouTube... or let me know and I'll send out the link.

OK.. there were 4 goons for the bank heist. We have two tickets. . . Alarm & Bank. . .
we know these are the first two to die, respectively. How does it go after that?
And if anyone cares to see the "Prologue" you can find it on YouTube... or let me know and I'll send out the link.

in all i counted six goons (including the big J himself) : two on the roof, three in the car and the bus driver.

after the alarm guy and the vault guy die, one goon gets shot by the bank manager. That leaves 3. One guy (apparently the money bag guy) gets hit by the bus. Finally we lose the bus driver, leaving just the joker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"