The Dark Knight Symbols on the tickets from WSS games...

PRIZES: Limited Edition Xbox 360® Custom Console; QTY: 110; Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $400 each. The Dark Knight™ Scripts autographed by Chris Nolan; QTY: 5; ARV: $100 each. Art of the Dark Knight™ Book; QTY: 21; ARV: $40 each. The Dark Knight™ Score Sound Track; QTY: 210; ARV: $14 each. Total ARV of all available prizes: $48,280.

OK what i think is funny...

I think the SCRIPTS ARE WAYYYYY MORE awesome then a friggin TDK xbox360..

I dunno MAYBE its just me?

in all i counted six goons (including the big J himself) : two on the roof, three in the car and the bus driver.

after the alarm guy and the vault guy die, one goon gets shot by the bank manager. That leaves 3. One guy (apparently the money bag guy) gets hit by the bus. Finally we lose the bus driver, leaving just the joker.

No no. Mr. J is the guy getting shot by the bank manager... remember, he looks at the other guy "Who taught you how to count!?"

Ok, I'm going to go watch this again, so I can see what order they die in... btw... could there be some connection between the clown faces in the game corresponding with the clown masks in prologue?? Just a random idea..

On a random note... i'm watching the prologue trailer again... on GCN... the whole bit about the falling window?? Notice three-four floors down, and three rows to the right of the window the goons zipline out of? heh. I wonder if the window fell out during filming, so they're using it as an aspect of the viral?

No no. Mr. J is the guy getting shot by the bank manager... remember, he looks at the other guy "Who taught you how to count!?"

Ok, I'm going to go watch this again, so I can see what order they die in... btw... could there be some connection between the clown faces in the game corresponding with the clown masks in prologue?? Just a random idea..

nope its definitely not the joker. One goon gets shot in the back (when the manager shoots through the glass). Then he starts shooting at mrJ

nope its definitely not the joker. One goon gets shot in the back (when the manager shoots through the glass). Then he starts shooting at mrJ

Yer right. my bad. Alarm guy (So, do you think maybe the MCU aspect will let us know what the private number is that the bank silent alarm calls out to?) He dies first. Then the angry goon gets killed by the manager... WOW.. i missed a lot of things the first few times i watched this... money bags kills the guy that kills the alarm guy... money bags gets killed by the bus (i didn't think that was intentional until now)... Joker kills the bus driver...

So we're gonna get a symbol for bags? and a symbol for the bus?

so does that mean the Joker knew the manager would kill one of the goons? Was he playing the odds? Or did he just get lucky?? IF it was just a turn of luck, what was the guy who got killed by the bank manager supposed to do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uStVlcF0kbI
just incase you really need to see it.

nope, not just you. An autographed script would RULE! :brucebat:

The scripts would be cool, yeah. But... I dunno... I'm stuck out in the middle of nowhere, a script wouldn't really do me any good... I'd rather get the 360... then I could get xbox-live and get to interact with my friends back in the city.

Those prizes from Dominoes rock!

And yes the scripts are way cooler than the Xbox

anyone else like the fact that on the latest gotham tonight episode they talk about a man crazy enough to rob a cargo load of ammonium nitrate from the dock and then smile at the camera?
Now that camera footage from the other day makes sense! I'm so happy about that!

anyone else like the fact that on the latest gotham tonight episode they talk about a man crazy enough to rob a cargo load of ammonium nitrate from the dock and then smile at the camera?
Now that camera footage from the other day makes sense! I'm so happy about that!

Oh yeah! I love how things are slowly coming together!
by the end of this viral...we will be ready to enter the world of TDK....

Oh yeah! I love how things are slowly coming together!
by the end of this viral...we will be ready to enter the world of TDK....
hehehe! Damn straight. I have to say I still have my IBIHD posters and postcards up in my window telling the world... should really take them down now he's been voted in. But I do still believe in him.... oh decisions...

Also is it just me who's really glad we didn't have to use our vote registration cards for the election?

I thought the order was,

1st clown- alarm guy
2nd clown- killed by the bank owner's shot gun
3rd clown-opening the safe
4th- hit by bus
5th- shot by joker

Hmm, this is something I never thought about before. Thanks for pointing it out, it definitely seems to hold significance. Perhaps something will come up on July 11th then, I was thinking there may be an event for us that day but this can sort of show how it would lead us to July 11th better..

Hmm, this is something I never thought about before. Thanks for pointing it out, it definitely seems to hold significance. Perhaps something will come up on July 11th then, I was thinking there may be an event for us that day but this can sort of show how it would lead us to July 11th better..

I guess we'll know for sure when the next carnival game pops up...?

hey im not sure if this is the right forum or not, but it all started with looking for WSS/bus sites etc. Ended up trying all sorts of random things and came across http://www.clowwwn.com

highlight the code n it turns into one of the posters for the movie

if you highlight it there is an image of the original why so serious poster

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"