The Dark Knight Symbols on the tickets from WSS games...

Hmm, this is something I never thought about before. Thanks for pointing it out, it definitely seems to hold significance. Perhaps something will come up on July 11th then, I was thinking there may be an event for us that day but this can sort of show how it would lead us to July 11th better..

Anybody notice that these dates that we get updates are starting to line up with the release dates of the other summer movies, First it was The Hulk (June 13th), Then yesterday with Wanted then Hellboy (July 11th). Or maybe I'm crazy.

This theory has gotten another boost- the bag man was killed third, and the ticket for punkdrop has the image of a duffel bag. I know everyone has realized it, but I figured I would update the appropriate thread for stragglers, and for discussion. Does that leave only the bus driver?

This theory has gotten another boost- the bag man was killed third, and the ticket for punkdrop has the image of a duffel bag. I know everyone has realized it, but I figured I would update the appropriate thread for stragglers, and for discussion. Does that leave only the bus driver?

Hmm, yes I noticed that as well. I guess the bus driver is the last one, I don't quite remember. But then what do these really mean? Like... I know they seem to symbolize each goon that was taken down, but why are they significant in this game, are they leading up to anything particular on their own or are they just adding to whatever the joker games are leading up to? I guess we'll have to wait and see..

clownticket.jpg

hey im not sure if this is the right forum or not, but it all started with looking for WSS/bus sites etc. Ended up trying all sorts of random things and came across http://www.clowwwn.com

Scattered numbers of the binary don't turn into the image (At least on my computer),100010010001010010 in order

hey im not sure if this is the right forum or not, but it all started with looking for WSS/bus sites etc. Ended up trying all sorts of random things and came across http://www.clowwwn.com
The WHOIS says Domains by Proxy but then it also claims the IP location is New York. None of the official ARG sites have their IP locations listed, but they'd be in CA at the very least. :oldrazz:

It's a very neat site though.

The WHOIS says Domains by Proxy but then it also claims the IP location is New York. None of the official ARG sites have their IP locations listed, but they'd be in CA at the very least. :oldrazz:

It's a very neat site though.

I had a bad feeling it was ):

I hate to do this but....

I was soooo right!! woop woop

Im so glad that i at least made a small (albeit useless) contribution!

I'm glad we discussed the order and symbols before hand, saved a lot of confusion when we needed to use it!

Nice call MonkeyBeer!

Way to call it, MonkeyBeer. :up:

...or should I address you as your alter ego/lesser spoken name?; SimianSuds. :wow:

Yep, I totally just made that up. Eh.

You were right MonkeyBeer. Because of this discussion I knew exactly what to do when the page full of tickets popped up after /bamboozle. Great work!

I hate to do this but....

I was soooo right!! woop woop

Im so glad that i at least made a small (albeit useless) contribution!

Way to call it, MonkeyBeer. :up:

...or should I address you as your alter ego/lesser spoken name?; SimianSuds. :wow:

Yep, I totally just made that up. Eh.
:lmao:

I like that. Nice ring to it. :up:

I highlighted it usig IE and it didn't do anything.

Translate the binary and it's a bunch of HA's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"