The Dark Knight Symbols on the tickets from WSS games...

jus highlight the code n it starts turnN into the poster

30lm7if.jpg

i asked my step brother 2 do it and he said he doesnt see anything either but it works fine over here just look at the picture i posted

the hippos return! the highlight thingy only likes firefox on my comp

Those prizes from Dominoes rock!

And yes the scripts are way cooler than the Xbox
i want the xbox because 1:I don't have a next-gen system yet. and 2 it's TDK themed. but what i don't understand is why are there always these special edition thmeed xbox 360s when the theme doesn't even have a game?
or is TDK getting a video game?

what's with the ninja joke? almost every thread about the viral marketing as somebody posting:ninja:

Dig: There's no guarantee the fans are going to figure out the viral puzzles like they're supposed to. So once in a while, someone from the marketing firm that puts this stuff together comes along on this board and nudges things along. All on the QT of course. Usually it's a screen name without a whole lot of posting time behind it, that's one giveaway.

Dig: There's no guarantee the fans are going to figure out the viral puzzles like they're supposed to. So once in a while, someone from the marketing firm that puts this stuff together comes along on this board and nudges things along. All on the QT of course. Usually it's a screen name without a whole lot of posting time behind it, that's one giveaway.

this is a fanboysite. just click over to http://www.clowwwn.com/ha

note the response

and the "hehehe"s are a cry of help: "keep your eyes peeled".

Notice that both the alarm and vault also have a white target on them for some reason. The vault target is a bit more elaborate than the alarm target. Is this further indication that the vault and alarm guys were 'targets' to be taken out, or that the vault and alarm themselves were targets that were taken out?
Target Corporation is huge sponsor. Tie-in marketing...

Target Corporation is huge sponsor. Tie-in marketing...

My god, what is next?
Dark Knight Airways in cooperation with Delta or something?
A Special Edition Dark Knight Corvette?
Dark Knight Tile for your kitchen from Lowes?
A Dark Knight Blender from Kitchen Maid?

Is there anything WB won't pimp Batman out to?

It is fixing to thunderstorm here, I look forward to the weather alert being brought to us by TDK Radar on the local networks.

My god, what is next?
Dark Knight Airways in cooperation with Delta or something?
A Special Edition Dark Knight Corvette?
Dark Knight Tile for your kitchen from Lowes?
A Dark Knight Blender from Kitchen Maid?

Is there anything WB won't pimp Batman out to?

It is fixing to thunderstorm here, I look forward to the weather alert being brought to us by TDK Radar on the local networks.
it is like the simpsons movie all over

oic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"