Donut

Avenger
Reaction score
Do they get a dog & is the dog next ?

I'll only see this movie if it's titled one of the following:

Taken 3: Taken It To The Streets
Taken 3: Taken Back
Taken 3: Achin' For Some Taken

Oh God not again. The first was surprisingly fun, but the second was so stupid. Once the daughter started lobbing grenades all over the place, I was all like:

[YT]AjZuGas6yRQ[/YT]

Neeson is getting 20 million for this. So we know why he came back to it

I seriously hope they get a much better writer this time.

The first time they took his daughter, the second time they took his wife, the third time they took... HIM!!!

Or going more original...

The first time they took his daughter, the second time they took his wife, the third time they took... HIS DOG!!!

... just read the first post lol, alright - been said... maybe it's the goldfish?

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to it. I don't care if it reinvents the wheel. I simply want to watch Liam Neesom kick ass.

The first time they took his daughter, the second time they took his wife, the third time they took... HIM!!!

Or going more original...

The first time they took his daughter, the second time they took his wife, the third time they took... HIS DOG!!!

... just read the first post lol, alright - been said... maybe it's the goldfish?

The twist should be that this time. Liam Neeson does the taking :woot:

Im only going to watch this if Neeson says: "Here we go again" tugg speedman style

Pfft. I never liked any of the Taken movies.

I bet Fox will release this October 2014 or late January 2015.

Makin' the bacon, here comes more Taken.

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to it. I don't care if it reinvents the wheel. I simply want to watch Liam Neesom kick ass.

This is the only reason i will continue to watch these movies.

Because for some people "Why not?" Is a perfectly acceptable and lucrative answer.

Hopefully no one in Neeson's family is taken this time, and hopefully Oliver Megaton doesn't direct it because he sucks.

I can't believe someone actually calls themselves "Megaton."

Bring back the original director. The second one was so bad.

Pierre Morel is busy with his own awesome sounding action film (Sean Penn and Ray Winstone vs Javier Bardem and Idris Elba!).

If Megaton directs, I'm out. The only inspired moment in part 2 was seeing Neeson's face light up when he opens than envelope full of cash.

That is literally all anyone wants out of a Taken movie. Give us an hour and a half of Liam Neeson kicking the crap out people, and we'll go home happy. The reasoning doesn't even really matter. He can get an office job and have to solve the mystery of who took his stapler, as long as the guy is breaking arms by the water cooler, no one will care.

I do seriously hope that whoever directs it decides to take a visual approach from the first film rather than the sloppy camera work of Taken 2. When the audience says they want to see Liam Neeson kick ass, the key word is 'see'. Holding the camera three inches from the fight Batman Begins style is just garbage film making.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"