• Tales From The Borderlands: Episode 2 - Atlas Mugged Debut Trailer

Preview
    on Mar 09, 2015 at 12:00 PM
    ps4-icon.png
    xboxone-icon.png
    pc-icon.png
    ps3-icon.png
    xbox360-icon.png

It's been a long wait since the first Tales from the Borderlands episode, but fans of the series won't be twiddling their thumbs much longer.
    ... More

source:GI

Awesome!

I've never played the Borderlands games, but I downloaded episode one of this a while back because the Telltale games are great. Been eagerly awaiting episode 2!

How were the episodes so far? This is the only Telltale game since TWD that I haven't started yet.

They're ok it's adding to the border lands universe pretty well

Excellent! Not too far away. I've really been enjoying this series. Highlights include the hilarious humor, and the fantastic intro sequences. Their music selection is spectacular for each new episode.

My only complaint is that there seems to be a bug with each new episode where the background music is stuck on it's highest volume. You can change the setting to zero, but it doesn't change. If you wait a few weeks (or more) it seems to get fixed, otherwise you absolutely have to play with subtitles because there's no way to hear the dialogue. It was irritating the first time, but the fact it's happened in every episode since just seems really sloppy.

Aside from that, I'd highly recommend playing Tales From The Borderlands, it has a host of lovable characters and a really excellent story.

With this all out, Im finally playing it now. I completed Episode 1 and I have to say Im not as impressed with it as TWD and Wolf. I dont really care for these characters and I dont think the story is as interesting. It did pick up towards the end of the episode.

I have to say Ive learned more about Borderlands lore here than in Borderlands. This actually has me interested in playing Borderlands 2 now

Finished the last episode of the season. Oh man. I loved it so much. I can't wait for season 2!!!!!

I beat it yesterday. It definitely picked up by the end. I liked that they tried to make it original and give it its own identity separate from TWD and Wolf
Im glad that Sasha didnt die. Not bc I loved her or anything bc it seemed so cliche and typical of Telltale's past stories. I was waiting for her to die the entire last episode and then when she did I groaned, bc it was so predictable. Glad they shocked me. Although Im wondering what happens if you dont have the gift at that point.

Wasnt feeling Vaughn's new look. I did like the Launcherbot twist as I didnt peg him for being the captor. I did feel bad for Scooter and deceiving him. Even when I tried to tell him the truth, he was too stupid to understand

My Vault team included Athena, Cassius and August. Those were the only three available to me. The rest were dead or refused me.

I really wanted to ship Rhys and Fiona but too bad that wasnt an option. I liked their dynamic

Oh didn't realise this was out. Look forward to finishing it and seeing how it ends. Enjoyed it a lot.

I honestly think it's the best game they've done, without having finished Game of Thrones yet. I've loved all the others, TWD, Wolf Among Us, etc, but Tales From The Borderlands definitely takes the cake so far. I knew nothing about Borderlands, and really had no interest, prior to playing this, the characters were lovable, the comedy was excellent and well balanced with the drama and heart of the game.

The only character I didn't like, who actively annoyed me (and was unfortunately one of my only options for the final showdown) was Springs. Her nagging attitude coupled with the piercing accent rubbed me the wrong way. Going by the percentages at the end of the game it looks like the team I had was the most common.

I'm guessing we'll see a sequel!

late with these I know

Also with

source:GI

[FONT=&quot]Telltale Games has quickly become famous for turning major IPs into narrative adventure games from their...[/FONT]
Read more

[FONT=&quot]
tales_from_the_borderlands.JPG
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Telltale Games has quickly become famous for turning major IPs into narrative adventure games from their humble beginnings with Jurassic Park and Back to the Future to some of their more recent outings like The Walking Dead and Guardians of the Galaxy. One thing that is certain is that the studio is always looking ahead, and while Guardians of the Galaxy is currently their headliner alongside a potential (if not probable) incoming announcement for Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 are occupying the now, questions still linger about what's to come.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to a recent Telltale survey, Tales From The Borderlands Season 2 and a James Bond game called Solstice are currently in the works in some capacity. There's no indication how far along either of them are, though the safe bet is that they are in the early conceptual stages, and may not even see the light of day. A tweet posted by the user known as AnEvilHag comes with attached screenshots of logos for both projects.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is the tweet:[/FONT]
https://twitter.com/AnEvilHag/status/870744475987046400/photo/1

Follow
Rey @AnEvilHag

Might as well post these now. [Unconfirmed]

If you plan on making a post or youtube video bout this, lmk.​
4:50 PM - 2 Jun 2017

Twitter Ads info and privacy

[FONT=&quot]It's worth noting that these are indeed unconfirmed shots, but at the very least another season of Tales From The Borderlands seems inevitable given its popularity. Then again, The Wolf Among Us stands as one of the studio's best works and has yet to get a follow-up in the four years since its release, so you never know.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Suffice it to say; take these screenshots with the old grain of salt until something is confirmed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Source: [AnEvilHag via NeoGAF][/FONT]

source: http://www.gamezone.com/
GZ_logo-e60bbbfb8172ed2476fe1c65210e382e.svg

from two different places.

Don't expect another Tales from the Borderlands game: sales "weren't great"

13 hours ago Comments 2

Despite critical acclaim, Tales from the Borderlands was not a commercial success for Telltale Games. Another season seems pretty unlikely,...
Read more

Also with
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
NEWS
Tales From The Borderlands was "perceived as a failure" internally by Telltale Today at 7:51 pm

Tales from the Borderlands is widely seen as one of Telltale's best works by fans and critics alike. And while...Read more

[/FONT]

source: PCGN& Gamezone

This game always struck me as an odd choice. It was so niche. And Telltale games are niche as is. I don't see how this could've ever succeeded.

That's a shame. I loved it. Glad there's a 2nd season but I don't know if it will sell that well if the first one didn't. I would ahve thought the only people who would buy the 2nd season would be those who have played the first and liked it. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"