Talk Show Appearences

I saw the Today show thing this morning--they also had a quick cutaway to the X-cast about 20 minutes earlier. Hugh was taking pictures at the camera with his digital camera, and telling Katie and Matt to say happy birthday to someone. :p

Line up for the week of May 22nd – May 26th

MONDAYKiefer Sutherland, PANIC! AT THE DISCO, Joe Firstman

TUESDAYSteven R. Schirripa, ROCK KILLS KID, Joe Firstman

WEDNESDAYAnna Paquin, MATCHBOOK ROMANCE, Joe Firstman THURSDAYGinnifer Goodwin, HOOBASTANK, Joe Firstman

FRIDAY Harland Williams, Chelsea Handler, Jordan Rubin, ROCCO DELUCA AND THE BURDEN, Joe Firstman

danoyse said:
I saw the Today show thing this morning--they also had a quick cutaway to the X-cast about 20 minutes earlier. Hugh was taking pictures at the camera with his digital camera, and telling Katie and Matt to say happy birthday to someone. :p
Oh no not the camera again! Must be the same one he had on Leno where he had Jay say happy birthday to his dad (70 in June) and then went into the audience and had the whole audience sing happy birthday! Oliver Stone is also on that tape - I wonder who else!!

narrows101 said:
Oh no not the camera again! Must be the same one he had on Leno where he had Jay say happy birthday to his dad (70 in June) and then went into the audience and had the whole audience sing happy birthday! Oliver Stone is also on that tape - I wonder who else!!

It wasn't the video camera...just a regular digital. It was someone in the room's birthday, I think.

does anyone know if Aaron will be doing Trl this time around?

Anyone see Halle on Regis or The Today Show today? Hugh is on both tomorrow.

BearaceDougie said:
Nargh not Jay, The Other Leno with the Talk show...

:up:

eh - what? who's the other leno?

i saw halle on today show, and she said she'd be interested in doing more of these films- and playing storm again. now i'm confused! :confused: i thought she insisted x3 is her last one? :o

ashmore was just on cold pizza on espn...... and they sed wolverine aka hugh jackman would be on tmw....and storm aka halle berry on friday

I saw Halle on Regis today, but not Kelsey on The View.
Also, i just checked tonight show page, and no mention of Famke on tonight.

I dunno if it's been mentioned but Hugh and Halle will be on Johnathan Ross on BBC 1 on Friday night.

jignat said:
I saw Halle on Regis today, but not Kelsey on The View.
Also, i just checked tonight show page, and no mention of Famke on tonight.

shes either on the tonight show or conan today, i think leno...they showed her picture and said her name when they advertised the late night shows on tv today

xstormfan said:
shes either on the tonight show or conan today, i think leno...they showed her picture and said her name when they advertised the late night shows on tv today
Hugh is on Conan today, not Famke.

Famke IS on Leno along with some animal guy and Fort Minor will perform.

Famke is on Leno tonight

Halle is on Letterman tonight

Huge is on Conan tonight

I was hoping Daniel Cudmore would be at least be on the late late show or something

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"