The Dark Knight Rises TDKR Teaser and Poster Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvz5

HBIC
Staff member
Reaction score
GUYS!!! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...the-dark-knight-rises-teaser-coming-next-week

EXCLUSIVE: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES TEASER TRAILER & POSTER COMING!
By SuperHeroHype
Jul 8th, 2011

SuperHeroHype has received word from a trustworthy source that the teaser trailer and teaser poster for Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight Rises is set to hit theaters with Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 next week! We're hearing that the teaser trailer is a minute and 33 seconds long and will play in both 2D theaters and IMAX 3D screens.

You can also expect the first trailer for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows and new trailer for Happy Feet Two to hit theaters with the "Harry Potter" finale. The first trailer for Contagion is also expected to be released, but not with "Harry Potter."

We're not sure when these would come online - it could be next week before "Harry Potter" comes out or after that weekend.

Opening in theaters on July 20, 2012, The Dark Knight Rises stars Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Morgan Freeman, Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Marion Cotillard, Juno Temple, Josh Pence, Daniel Sunjata, Nestor Carbonell, Matthew Modine, Tom Conti, Joey King, Brett Cullen, Chris Ellis and Josh Stewart.

Teaser and a poster? That's just great.

But the trailer for Contagion not showing with HP. :(

A MINUTE and a HALF of TDKR EPICNESS!!! And a teaser poster!!!

idJMps.gif

Yeah, seems like a lot for a teaser, doesn't it?
It's longer than the BB teaser:

Something tells me there won't nearly be as much pussyfooting (and filler), so I'm expecting quite a bit of footage that gets right to the point that this is a Batman movie. :up:

^ Nice. NOICE. Can't believe we're getting a poster, too! I guess I'll see HP after all.

Funny, I had just told my friend that the teaser wasn't going to be ready to be attached to HP and that I wasn't concerned with getting tickets soon, guess this changes things.

I'm definitely expecting footage with the teaser.

I hope we actually get a real teaser, you know, with actual clips from the movie or exclusive footage of the characters instead of an animation of the emblem that any Adobe After Effects experts can easily create with background voices. The Batman Begins teaser actually got me very pumped. I hope this one is going to be similar. It's going to be a minute and a half so I'm expecting something worth while.

Hahahaha @ your .gif, KRIM.

That does seem long for a teaser. Colour me intrigued.

I'm definitely expecting footage with the teaser.
Oh, it's gonna happen. And it'll be glorious.

Just to compare a little:

Batman Begins Teaser: 1 min and 11 seconds
The Dark Knight Teaser: 59 seconds
The Dark Knight Rises Teaser: 1 min and 33 seconds

Oh my god

is this real life?

A whole minute and 33 seconds ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"