The Dark Knight Teaser Poster Coming?

wow guys...sorry....i didnt think ANYONE would take the 21st at 3:14 pm and 15 seconds seriously!

NO ONE KNOWS.

Def not the 21st though, and if it does, Ill s*** myself.

Oh lordy lord lord,

You do realize some n00b is gonna see that and then that idiot at LR is gonna post it right?

- Jow

we have no idea.

But relativley soon.

- Jow

BOF has a clip from an interview with caine, and he asked the interviewer if he saw the poster online. now either he was talking about the pic of heath from a while back. or he knows something we don't.

The latest word I got from a site with inside knowledge is that teaser poster has been delayed to till april and it will just be a picture of a hamburger.

...I've been drinking.

BOF has a clip from an interview with caine, and he asked the interviewer if he saw the poster online. now either he was talking about the pic of heath from a while back. or he knows something we don't.

He was just talking about the released photo, obviously.

Someone made a YouTube post with a lot of the images we've seen so far.

But the very first one is a poster that looks good enough that it might be legit. I can't tell.

There are a about three or four other images throughout that I hadn't seen before, either, including one that gives a pretty decent look at Joker's costume from the front (even if he is squatting).

Anyone know where this poster might have come from? Even if it's fan-made, it's not a bad idea.

Someone made a YouTube post with a lot of the images we've seen so far.

But the very first one is a poster that looks good enough that it might be legit. I can't tell.

There are a about three or four other images throughout that I hadn't seen before, either, including one that gives a pretty decent look at Joker's costume from the front (even if he is squatting).

Anyone know where this poster might have come from? Even if it's fan-made, it's not a bad idea.

Theres a pic of Eckhart in there that I've never seen before. Anyone know if its actually from TDK?

Theres a pic of Eckhart in there that I've never seen before. Anyone know if its actually from TDK?

That's one that I couldn't figure out. The lighting looks right.

How do we know the poster is fake, though?

I liked the shot of Joker squatting in front of those two. Getting to see the vest better, and the color combination.

That's one that I couldn't figure out. The lighting looks right.

How do we know the poster is fake, though?

I liked the shot of Joker squatting in front of those two. Getting to see the vest better, and the color combination.

Someone said they made that poster a while ago.

Someone said they made that poster a while ago.

Thanks for the clarification.

It's not bad, and would make sense if Bale's contract guarantees he's the only person on the poster.

The pic of Eckhart is from another of Eckhart's movies, not TDK.

It's not from Thank You for Smoking, I know that. Was it that cooking thing with Zeta Jones?

He had a beard in Erin Brokovich. And I don't remember that expression in that Bonham Carter split screen thing....

The Eckhart pic is from Suspect zero....:cwink: :cwink:

eckhart-suspectzero2_1170402112.jpg

yeah it's definatly old. Not only was it in Sus. Zero but it's the pic Jett used when Eckhart was cast.

- Jow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"