The Dark Knight Teaser Poster Coming?

Diablo101

Civilian
Reaction score
http://batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

I know this will probably come across as a “I’ve heard that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow” sort of post, OK? Anyway, I’ve heard that Warner Bros. may be kicking up the marketing for THE [COLOR=lightsteelblue ! important][COLOR=lightsteelblue ! important]DARK [COLOR=lightsteelblue ! important]KNIGHT[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] -- beginning with the release of a one sheet pretty soon. I wasn’t privy to what it looks like, but I was told that it ISN’T simply that Bat-Logo exploding image that’s on the OFFICIAL SITE. Here’s hoping that’s true.

I know it's from BOF, and that can never be trusted fully, but it's still worth noting.

I wonder if the teaser will be just Batman, or just Joker, or maybe both. Either way, I have high expectations. BB had one of the best posters for any movie EVER. The teaser poster for BB was one of the greateset teaser posters ever created.

Supposedly, It is going to be the joker crushing a bloody bat.

http://batman-on-film.com/batmovienews.html

I know this will probably come across as a “I’ve heard that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow” sort of post, OK? Anyway, I’ve heard that Warner Bros. may be kicking up the marketing for THE [COLOR=lightsteelblue ! important][COLOR=lightsteelblue ! important]DARK [COLOR=lightsteelblue ! important]KNIGHT[/color][/color][/color] -- beginning with the release of a one sheet pretty soon. I wasn’t privy to what it looks like, but I was told that it ISN’T simply that Bat-Logo exploding image that’s on the OFFICIAL SITE. Here’s hoping that’s true.

I know it's from BOF, and that can never be trusted fully, but it's still worth noting.

I wonder if the teaser will be just Batman, or just Joker, or maybe both. Either way, I have high expectations. BB had one of the best posters for any movie EVER. The teaser poster for BB was one of the greateset teaser posters ever created.

I really, really hope they're not gonna fool us and release a potser just wth the exploding batlogo ! :oldrazz: :cwink: Let's have smethiong new (and I don't know about you gys but seeing a poster would calm me down for a while:woot: )!

Yea it's suppose to be his hands holding a bloody dead bat, Joker's hands I mean. Some sources from Anjow seem to point that may be a possibility. Thats cool. Over at Anjows forums I imagined it like Miranda did, just a full body shot of Joker, looking down but seeing his creepy grin, holding the bat in his hand.

It would be even cooler if there was nothing else on the poster except for on the top center it says one word: "SMILE" That would be cool, but I'm sure it will be different then I imagine it.

Yea it's suppose to be his hands holding a bloody dead bat, Joker's hands I mean. Some sources from Anjow seem to point that may be a possibility. Thats cool. Over at Anjows forums I imagined it like Miranda did, just a full body shot of Joker, looking down but seeing his creepy grin, holding the bat in his hand.

It would be even cooler if there was nothing else on the poster except for on the top center it says one word: "SMILE" That would be cool, but I'm sure it will be different then I imagine it.

Just remember who was talking about this before ol what's his face.

:woot:

- Jow

dead-bat.jpg

Uuuuuuuuurkkk disgusting !:woot: :o

Now I'm hungry...
Fortunately I already ate !:woot:

No, the idea is pretty cool in fact and full of symbolism (just like the exploding batlogo) !:cwink:

Now you're just overanalyzing things. :whatever:
Maybe ...but I'm not sure !:oldrazz: :cwink:

Whatever they give us I'll be happy (except an exploding batlogo sort of thing, enough of this)!

He doesn't even have a discription...so that makes you man of the hour.:up:

of course not.

Cuz he's getting this info from someone emailing him after seeing it here or on my forums.

He wouldn't dare credit me with the description after the "disagreement" we had.

And just an FYI...

Someone on this forum knows more about this than me. But I ain't outin nobody. I'm just greatful my boy FF is keeping me in the know.

- Jow

if the joker teaser poster is good then fine. but still i really hope tha tthe teaser poster is about batman since this is a movie about batman.

If true, it's an awesome concept for a poster. Very dark, unsettling, not what you'd expect from a superhero movie. Which seems to be a recurring trend based on what we've been hearing about this film.

I'm trying to visualise what it would look like though. Would it be just a shot of purple-gloved hands, a Joker's-eye-view down at a dead, broken bat? Or would it be a full-length picture of The Joker, looking down with a menacing grin at the dead bat in his hands, or perhaps holding it out towards us like a prize he's claimed?

if it is true then it will show IMO that this movie will be very dark. i am afraid that it will not make a lot of profit for a third sequel

If true, it's an awesome concept for a poster. Very dark, unsettling, not what you'd expect from a superhero movie. Which seems to be a recurring trend based on what we've been hearing about this film.

I'm trying to visualise what it would look like though. Would it be just a shot of purple-gloved hands, a Joker's-eye-view down at a dead, broken bat? Or would it be a full-length picture of The Joker, looking down with a menacing grin at the dead bat in his hands, or perhaps holding it out towards us like a prize he's claimed?

You can see a good portion of Joker apparently. And he's like pulling/ripping/crunching the bloody bat in his hands.

Something of that sort.

- Jow

if it is true then it will show IMO that this movie will be very dark. i am afraid that it will not make a lot of profit for a third sequel

Were you an executive for the WB back in 1993?

lol, j/k

- Jow

What was BB's teaser poster again?

You can see a good portion of Joker apparently. And he's like pulling/ripping/crunching the bloody bat in his hands.

Something of that sort.

- Jow
That's even more disgiusting ......but I like it !:heart: :wow: :woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"