No Trailer With "300"; No Teaser Poster This Week

Kelly

Who the heck is KELLY?
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.f4movies.com/news/0456.shtml

20th Century Fox have informed us that the teaser poster for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer will not be in theaters in time for Ghost Rider as previously expected. This delay may coincide with the fact that the theatrical trailer release date, which was originally planned for March 9th (with Warner Bros 300), has had to be pushed back to late March.

We will keep you updated on when the teaser poster will hit, and of course when you can expect to see the first full theatrical trailer in theaters.

Oooops, Lightnin could you please fix the title....I did a major oops.....PLEASE AND THANK YOU!

When good news comes it comes in droves doesn't it?:dry:
I'm no marketing expert but i feel (even with Fox's excellent box office record) that a poster should already be in theaters.March seems too late, to me.

For X3 i recall that the teaser poster (the claws poster) was up before they even started filming.It was a very simple design yes but very effective marketing.

When good news comes it comes in droves doesn't it?:dry:
I'm no marketing expert but i feel (even with Fox's excellent box office record) that a poster should already be in theaters.March seems too late, to me.

For X3 i recall that the teaser poster (the claws poster) was up before they even started filming.It was a very simple design yes but very effective marketing.
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure the original FF's teaser poster was out before they were filming too. They should have a teaser poster out by now imo, hell if they're desperate they could just go with something simple like this.
FanFour2_logo.PNG

OK - but they will attach the first trailer to Ghost Rider, I hope.

This board was so fun back in the fall, with all the cool setpics and such. We are definitely in a serious lull.

That's because there's no information...and the info we are getting this week is discouraging at best. But it's par for the course I s'pose.

Fox Set To Launch Outdoor RISE Campaign
Wednesday, February 14th, 2007

At the end of this month, 20th Century Fox will launch their first wave of outdoor advertising for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. The campaign, currently known as RISE, will consist of billboards featuring the eye-catching image of the Silver Surfer. This simple but effective visual, paired with the movies release date should work really well to publicize the movie.

As we reported recently, two of these billboards can currently be seen near the Fox lot in Los Angeles. There is no word yet on whether or not this campaign will go worldwide, or if different countries will use different methods of advertising.

http://www.f4movies.com/

I really don't see why the teaser poster should be delayed just because the full trailer is. It's not like we don't have a teaser trailer already in circulation...

I am not to annoyed at this news. But thats probably because (good news) hit the web today & The Monster Squad is finally coming to DVD :woot:

You've...got to be ****ing kidding me

least they're starting an out door campaign.

Well you know this is just gonna be more fuel for the haters.

So what big movies comes out at the end of March?

Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles comes out then.
Fox Set To Launch Outdoor RISE Campaign
Wednesday, February 14th, 2007

At the end of this month, 20th Century Fox will launch their first wave of outdoor advertising for Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. The campaign, currently known as RISE, will consist of billboards featuring the eye-catching image of the Silver Surfer. This simple but effective visual, paired with the movies release date should work really well to publicize the movie.

As we reported recently, two of these billboards can currently be seen near the Fox lot in Los Angeles. There is no word yet on whether or not this campaign will go worldwide, or if different countries will use different methods of advertising.

http://www.f4movies.com/

Weird to start the outdoor campaign before the indoor. At least we know things will start to heat up in a few weeks.
Well you know this is just gonna be more fuel for the haters.

So what big movies comes out at the end of March?
Meet The Robinsons and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Meet The Robinsons and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
You don't gewt more kiddie friendly then those two movies.

Seems to know what audience there going for.

So prepare for more kiddie jokes and humour from the first film.

You don't gewt more kiddie friendly then those two movies.

Seems to know what audience there going for.

So prepare for more kiddie jokes and humour from the first film.

I have no problem with a little humor. Just don't over do it.

I was too. That's why I'm not upset. Right now, it's more like, "Wake me up when we get there." :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"