Transformers Teaser and Poster Announced for July 4th

Zombie-tastic

Civilian
Reaction score
Read it straight from Michael Bay's own blog.

http://michaelbay.com/blog/newsblog.html

Transformers Teaser Date
05/13/06 05:45 PM
The teaser and poster for the Transformers film will be out July 4, 2006

Any guesses as to what we might see? An actual 'bot, just some of the alternate modes, some voices?

The Poster could be what Quint saw from Michael Bay in his interview a while back at AintItCool.com. Read it, it's sweet.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=23105

The funny thing is in the AICN article it says the teaser will be released on July 4th:o And that it starts out in space.

Still a long way away:(

even though its a long time from now, it still is somwthing for us to look forward to. at least we know there will be one. and july 4 is not too far away. they could have said september. that would suck.

With Spielburg helping on this project - its just exciting to know, I hope its a quality movie, with Speilburgs help its gotta be :)

Don't know if this has ben postered here yet but here's a piece of an interview from a reporter who meet with Bay and he commente on the teaser poster. You can read the full article at the link below:

"Bay then showed me a rough design for the TRANSFORMERS teaser poster. It was a robotic eye overlooking planet Earth, kind of peeking over the curvature of the globe. The eye was in a brow the shape of a right triangle and looked very mechanical, iris and all. The tagline was "Their War. Our World."

I like the tagline and the poster was very polished, but it reminded me a little too much of the ID4 poster. And the font for TRANSFORMERS at the bottom of the poster looked like ROBOCOP's font, not enough like the the TRANSFORMERS font."

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=228582

halfapple said:
With Spielburg helping on this project - its just exciting to know, I hope its a quality movie, with Speilburgs help its gotta be :)

Spielberg is this movies ONLY silver lining. Hopefully he'll step in and save this movie as he's done several times in the past (as a producer... stepping in to "direct").

CFlash said:
Spielberg is this movies ONLY silver lining. Hopefully he'll step in and save this movie as he's done several times in the past (as a producer... stepping in to "direct").

please don't let spielberg direct bay is perfect for the job. to me spielberg would be the one to ruin this film.

chrisguyver said:
please don't let spielberg direct bay is perfect for the job. to me spielberg would be the one to ruin this film.

Uh yeah. Spielberg would smarten the movie up too much. God forbid that'd happen.

Gotta keep it stupid and superficial for the masses.

Glad to hear they have stuck to the date,i like the sound of the poster a lot:up: i thought they may go with the robotic hand in the arctic image for the poster,maybe we'll see it in the trailer:)

I like the teaser poster tag too, just hope they use "More than Meets the Eye" for the next posters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"