Technical problems with SHH?

Milk Tray Guy

70s Man of Action
Reaction score
More than once in the last couple of hours my post total has remained unchanged despite having just posted two or three times more. Once it went up but when I refreshed the page it went down again! Also sometimes pages aren't loading, there's just a white-out - especially on making a new post; when I do finally access the page my new post is there, although on one occasion it led to a double-post. Also unable to view my 'all posts' list.

On my 'subscriptions' page I can't 'move to folder' either - all I get is the above-mentioned white-out, and when I check later the item hasn't moved. Never happened to me before.

Edit: Logged on this evening - all seems fine :shrug:

Last edited:
RSS Feed icons have been broken for a while on my end. Using Firefox through Manjaro Linux.

Okay so I've been noticing rendering issues in Edge on Windows with certain threads. The page crashes and fails to load properly for some reason. I tried Firefox and can't replicate it unless I'm in Manjaro. I switched over to KDE Neon and used Firefox in there and it works fine now. No crashes or hang ups. The RSS Feed icons seem to be broken still.

I've complained about the issues before, no concern shown. This board has been going downhill for years, but at least the bugs got fixed, somewhat.

Murk, ive asked you questions about your issues before and you haven't answered.
in fact, the thread you posted in back in february, i did report. i always do.

Last edited:
ive asked you questions about your issues before and you haven't asked.
in fact, the thread you posted in back in february, i did report. i always do.

Which thread??

Edit: Looking again I don't think that was meant for me.

Last edited:
so it wasn't, it was for the poster above my post, but i think i forgot to quote him

How does one 'retire' a profile/username ? Thanks.

How does one 'retire' a profile/username ? Thanks.
That's not a thing that happens here. You can just stop using it, or you can request to get a different username, but that's about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"