Supergirl Teen Choice and other Nominations & Awards 2017

I don't know...I could see them presenting together. He isn't going back to Teen Wolf as a regular...

Congratulations to the Superfriends Melissa and Grant won for Choice TV Action Actress and Actor. No word yet on Choice Action TV Show, Supergirl won the Saturn Award over Flash this year.

Ah nice to see Supergirl and Flash winning awards. Is it any wonder why they are the top 2 shows for the CW?

Happy dance to go along with the Dancing Hot Dog!

So happy that Melissa and Grant won. Flash won for Choice TV action. The Saturn Award is a bit more serious for acting purposes, imo. Now if only the writers would invest into some seriously good writing for our protagonist, they could conceivable do the near impossible and get a nom or two on GG. SMG did it in Buffy and Jennifer Garner did it in Alias and actually won. It can be done with the right actress, and Melissa is up for a challenging script. But they need writers to match her potential.

I really hope they give her something to chew into in season 3 after last season.

I don't know...I could see them presenting together. He isn't going back to Teen Wolf as a regular...

I just want to how Tyler grows that beard so quickly! Maybe he's a kryptonian wearwolf!

They filmed the last two episodes way back in April, so that gave him about 4 months, and he seems to have a 5 o'clock shadow 100% of the time so he probably does grow hair quite fast.

Congratulation to Melissa Benoist for winning the Choice Action TV Actress award at the Teen Choice Awards.

Congratulations to the Superfriends Melissa and Grant won for Choice TV Action Actress and Actor. No word yet on Choice Action TV Show, Supergirl won the Saturn Award over Flash this year.

"The Flash" took the surfboard.

Happy dance to go along with the Dancing Hot Dog!

I guess that's one thing Melissa can remove from her bucket list. I saw her getting her groove on with that Snapchat hot dog. Sort of sums up the TCA's...silly, irreverent, wild.

WHAT A CUTE DORK! But that's who she is...a little fun, goofy. But she can also turn on the glamour as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"